PDA

View Full Version : 100 Halo 2 Screenshots

WrathfulPoppa
10-27-2003, 11:40 AM
I've been working on my Halo 2 website, heres the progress: I've added a great deal of screenshots (a total of 100 currently which is more than any other Halo 2 site offers), I've updated the site layout, and I've added an easily accessible database of Halo 2 information such as new weapons, vehicles, and enemies. I also host the released videos, previews, and article scans from various locations. Not to mention a preview I wrote myself which covers just about every aspect of the game. Basically if you've been looking for Halo 2 information, your search is over. If you can't find it at my site, it isn't anywhere else. There is also a forum community and Xbox Live clan hosted there so you can keep up with me and other loyal Halo 2 and Xbox fans. Leave it to the Xbox fanboy to get you what you need. ;)

Heres the URL: removed
It's a kind of strange URL so I would add it to my favorites if I were you. But don't worry, you'll find it is impossible to forget the URL after you've been there a few times.

SnoochyBoochy
10-27-2003, 11:44 AM
the link only takes me to the actual url redirection service's web site. :(

WrathfulPoppa
10-27-2003, 11:52 AM
No kiddin... your the first person to have this problem, I'm not sure why it would do that. Anyways, just use this link: removed

Warchant
10-27-2003, 12:03 PM
nice collection

Shadow20002
10-27-2003, 12:23 PM
From what i have see, i think there are lot of hard work in there. Great job !! That's was we call a addicted of Halo 2 !!! :cool:

WrathfulPoppa
10-27-2003, 12:31 PM
Thank you, thank you, I'll be signing autographs on the H2O message board after tonight's show.
*looks around*
*cricket chirps*
Go colts?

-AVE|\|GER-
10-27-2003, 12:35 PM
im looking through now. theres loads that i havent seen before. thanks for that WrathfulPoppa, good work.

WrathfulPoppa
10-27-2003, 12:55 PM
Thanks again for all the positive comments, feel free to offer constructive criticism or whatever.

SnoochyBoochy
10-27-2003, 12:55 PM
In the spirit of web sites about unreleased games, I am currently working on a Counter-Strike web site, entitled Counter-Strike X. The site should be up and fully functional before the release of CSX. If you want to follow the development of the site, the current address is

mattgame
10-27-2003, 12:56 PM
Wow, that's good stuff. Good job.:)

FragMaster B
10-27-2003, 01:01 PM
Are they make a sequel to Halo !?!?!?!

:D

Nice pics bro! You've been a busy man. Has there ever been a game with this much hype that actually lived up to the hype? God Bungie better not F this up.

thrAsher
10-27-2003, 01:03 PM
Clean, easy to navigate, nice job. Gave me that "this game is gonna rock" feeling all over again. Sometimes, you just need a little reminder....

WrathfulPoppa
10-27-2003, 01:04 PM
Nice setup Snoochy, you seem to be pretty good with the image design. Thats something I've never been able grasp.

SnoochyBoochy
10-27-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by WrathfulPoppa
Nice setup Snoochy, you seem to be pretty good with the image design. Thats something I've never been able grasp.

thanks! maybe we could team up at some point... :cheers:

dd deeznuts
10-27-2003, 03:03 PM
good job man looks good i think halo 2 going to deliver

JJaX
10-27-2003, 03:07 PM
The daily bandwidth limit for this customer has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.
Click here for more information.

WrathfulPoppa
10-27-2003, 05:23 PM
Ok, sorry about that but I've never experienced so many people visiting my site. I know what the problem is and it will be fixed permanantly at 12:00 midnight tonight EST. I hate to do this to you guys just as you were starting to check it out but I guess this kind of stuff happens. I hope that doesn't make you think any differently about my site...
Anyways I'll have more detailed information on what went wrong on my forum tomorrow, you can check it out then if you want.
About teaming up snoochy, if your really interested, we can relay some ideas over my forum when its back up and running tomorrow. I'll PM you about this in case you don't read this message.

WrathfulPoppa
10-27-2003, 10:06 PM
Ok, I went through and fixed the problem indefinitely by switching hosts. I'm really sorry about all of this and I hope you guys don't hold it against me. I know I've already said all this but... I really mean it :)

Anyways... surf screenshots, download/stream videos, browse previews, check out scans, and thumb through our databases all you want, we have UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH!
*party favors*
*other noise makers*
*horns*
*hallelujah choir*
*demonic laughter*

RagunCajun
10-27-2003, 11:08 PM
I've seen all those pic and more but none the less, thanx. Site looks cool too. Keep up the good work.

skorp
10-28-2003, 01:42 AM
Good Job!!!

Only problem was I couldnt see the last set of pics...

Other than that..... Nice!:D

c_a_i_l_l_o_u
10-28-2003, 01:44 AM
looks good.

WrathfulPoppa
10-28-2003, 10:20 AM
The message board community is growing and we are getting a lot of interesting ideas and opinions. Check out the boards on your next visit (and maybe post a few of your own opinions)!

H2O - Quickly becoming the home page for many.

Oh, and one more thing. Bump.

-John (the brother of the guy that started this forum).

Casper
10-28-2003, 10:40 AM
Folks, no advertising your sites on here, sorry. If you want to see if you can work something out with the owner, contact him at stephen@xboxaddict.com .

Thanks.