PDA

View Full Version : kill.switch!!!!

diranged
10-27-2003, 07:30 PM
cant wait to get my hands on this one. i pre-ordered and got my very cool t-shirt. this game looks really fun. my cuz played it at e3 and he said it was the best game there, besides dues ex 2. hopefully its good. is there any reviews on the net yet? or cool vidz? what are you guys thoughts on this one :cheers:

diranged
10-27-2003, 09:41 PM
what do you guys think will be a better buy kill switch or true crimes streets of l.a :huh:

CarGuy
10-27-2003, 10:01 PM
I just read a little about this game and it seems solid and has some cool new features. No multiplayer and the fact that it is being released in the midst of a ton of other great shooters means I wont be getting this anytime soon.

Hero
10-27-2003, 10:22 PM
i saw it on a comercial break for wwe .. for a second there i thought they were advertising for splinter cell2.. :D

but then i was like..hold up it aint splinter cell 2.. and they started showing game play that looked awesome. i would even say it was going to be better than true crimes.

Reclaimer
10-27-2003, 11:14 PM
I'm pretty stoked for this game. That's going to be my review for next month. It has my attention, and I love the issue that the game revolves around when getting into a firefight. Finding cover. This should make for some bad-ass shoot outs.

diranged
10-27-2003, 11:53 PM
i like the fact that the enemies have all the strategies that you have. also in the video i noticed when one of the guys gets shot he yells find cover hide!!!, all the guys were alerted and started scatering for cover......thats soo freaking coo :yikes:

TheCovenant
10-28-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by diranged
i like the fact that the enemies have all the strategies that you have. also in the video i noticed when one of the guys gets shot he yells find cover hide!!!, all the guys were alerted and started scatering for cover......thats soo freaking coo :yikes:

ive heard nothing on this game.................i saw an ad for it on the back of my soul calibur 2, and thought, hmmmm a shooter by namco.

I dont thin its gonna be THAT good.

Sorry.

If someone has a link to it though, to a vid or something, then by all means, change my mind.:D

AlBoogy
10-28-2003, 07:02 AM
Review (http://xbox.ign.com/articles/456/456687p1.html)

Screens and Videos (http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=73&object_id=566615&adtag=network=ign&site=xbox&pagetype=medialist&page_title=kill.switch)

Enjoy :cheers:

diranged
10-28-2003, 05:53 PM
cool thanx alot. man one more day till release!!!!! :cheers:

diranged
10-29-2003, 04:06 PM
how is it ? im in class at the moment just waiting to get. i chose to get this game beter than true crimes hopefully i made the right decision.

TuffEagle88
10-29-2003, 04:11 PM
It looks great, I'm not gonna buy LA crimes for quite awhile, and even then until after I rent it, but I'm definately gonna get Kill Switch, it looks like it has too much action to pass up.

diranged
10-29-2003, 04:16 PM
yeah thats the exact thing i thought. i can get true crimes later but cant pass this one up

Brevity
10-29-2003, 04:19 PM
I played the demo for this game and it was only so so fun. I would for sure wait till later to get it. To many great games right now to stop for an OK one.

George89
10-29-2003, 07:55 PM
It seems like kill.switch only has the little cover and shoot wildly tecnique, otherwise it looks like a normal 3-D person shooter. True Crime is looking very good.

George89
10-29-2003, 08:07 PM
Here are some other reviews for kill.switch:

IGN-8.0/10.0
Gamepro-4/5
Gamezone-8.5/10
Gamespot-6.9/10
Game Domain-7.9/10
Looks like its pretty good

diranged
10-29-2003, 11:13 PM
wow its pretty freaking awsome. this game i soo much fun. i have rainbow six 3 and this one and everytime i put on rainbow six 3 i have to take it out and put in kill.switch i just have so much fun playing it. damn i have to go play it again. :D

TuffEagle88
10-30-2003, 03:32 PM
Glad u like it so much, but how about giving a little more info to the rest of us? How do you like the controls? How many weapons? Give me the scoop.

diranged
11-01-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by TuffEagle88
Glad u like it so much, but how about giving a little more info to the rest of us? How do you like the controls? How many weapons? Give me the scoop.

the controlls are very good. at first when u see the manual you think there crazy for the control setup but when u start playing its all comes together. there are alot of weapons. no pistols i dont think(havent finished the game) graphics are nice for a multi platform game. so far the story is all coming together. the story is slowly told by flashbacks revealing more and more as the game goes on. all guns have a zoom in feature. this comes in very handy. the enemy A.I. is good and fun to kill. they comnunicate with each other and duck and cover and blindfire just like you can. its soo rewarding when you chuck a granade and they say of ****!!! and jump and cover! they also play dead like possums. the granades work really well. the gameplay is fluid and really really fun. the best gun fights in a game. this game is awsome and i recomned this to all. the one thing is that i read its only like 5-7 hours. i think i will defenatly play through it twice. this is a game you just pick up and play. there is a normal and a hard dificulty mode. no multiplayer. oh and rainbow six 3 is good aswell. :cheers:

TuffEagle88
11-01-2003, 08:01 AM
cool, sounds pretty good. I don't like that it isn't very long, or that I've heard after the 1st mission that there really isn't anything else to learn or do, but I may have to look into it. What would I do without the beloved "video rental" sign?