PDA

View Full Version : yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pukkaboy
12-25-2001, 09:30 AM
Today my parents gave me some money (today is christmas!) That brings the total up to £430 Enough to get some sweet pre-orders at amazon.co.uk . So i looked on there and found:

GTA3 Is one of our launch games. HA! eat that Americans!!! And jet set radio future too. Go check it out: http://www.amazon.co.uk

scottmackey
12-25-2001, 09:43 AM
Well if GTA3 is one of your launch games, then that means it should be comming to us (U.S.) fairly soon afterwords. w00t! :D

Frostberg
12-25-2001, 10:20 AM
hmm id rather have my XBox on novemver 15th with a few great games than waiting 4 months for the Xbox launch with GTA3, lol. And the US should get it either sooner than that or the same time.

xboxlover
12-25-2001, 12:09 PM
Do u like amazon betta dan gameplay?

Tempest87X
12-25-2001, 12:12 PM
u may get gta3 as a launch game but most of us already have our xboxes.

Supperdog
12-25-2001, 07:32 PM
grrrrr u lucky brit :mad:

Frostberg
12-25-2001, 07:36 PM
I know but they get it March 14th...I think that the US will get it at around the same time, possibly sooner.

Rancey
12-25-2001, 09:41 PM
Exactly Frostberg, even if it is a launch title US is gonna get it earlier.

kirkyg
12-26-2001, 11:01 AM
actally US gets GTA3 on february 5th :D :D :D

kirkyg

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 12:02 PM
Hey, I'm happy for our British friend! He's excited and rightly so! Eventhough the XBox doesn't get the XBox on March 14th...I figure, better late than never :)

Let's not seperate our comradery here, folks! I also plan on purchasing GTA3 when it comes out...Though, I'm more excited about Morrowind at the moment...which comes out in January I believe :D

kirkyg
12-26-2001, 12:08 PM
HELLO PEEPS WE GET IT BEFORE MARCH 15TH :)

kirkyg

xboxlover
12-26-2001, 12:41 PM
Er should i make a bundle of xbox,halo,xtra controller an gta3 for the launch but its expensive please comment on this.

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by xboxlover
Er should i make a bundle of xbox,halo,xtra controller an gta3 for the launch but its expensive please comment on this.

I never like bundles..but, if a bundle exists of the one you speak of, it sounds like a good one! But, don't bundles normally include three games instead of two? Halo is a must have...and GTA3 is a game I plan on getting when it comes out.

As a note, I'm really pumped up about getting Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind next month :D

xboxlover
12-26-2001, 01:33 PM
I don't mean bundle just ordinary puttin it together thing hmmmm i donno if my mum will get me an xbox cause its dam expensive like on its own its reasonable but once u throw in a game or 2 and another controller it all adds up and that equals alotta money.

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 01:48 PM
I don't mean bundle just ordinary puttin it together thing hmmmm i donno if my mum will get me an xbox cause its dam expensive like on its own its reasonable but once u throw in a game or 2 and another controller it all adds up and that equals alotta money.

Dude, if you are afraid of money, just get the XBox and Halo to start out with! Seriously! Then get GTA3 after you beat Halo...and get a second controller if you can or make a buddy buy one for himself :D

xboxlover
12-26-2001, 01:52 PM
U see the thing is if i just get halo and the xbox now then i will never get around to gettin another pad an gta3 so i odnno if i should play it kinda safe or go the whole way and do some serious azz kissin to get da whole lot.

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 02:01 PM
U see the thing is if i just get halo and the xbox now then i will never get around to gettin another pad an gta3 so i odnno if i should play it kinda safe or go the whole way and do some serious azz kissin to get da whole lot.

I would kiss azz, hug azz, smooch azz, lick azz, cuddle with the azz, wink at the azz, slap dat azz, poke around the azz, lay your head on the azz, nibble on the azz, rub the azz, wash the azz, smell the azz, and do whatever it takes to get that XBox :D

Ninja Scroll
12-26-2001, 02:32 PM
GTA3 already has an Xbox offical release date?!:confused:

Man, I must have been living under a rock!:eek:

JJaX
12-26-2001, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

I would kiss azz, hug azz, smooch azz, lick azz, cuddle with the azz, wink at the azz, slap dat azz, poke around the azz, lay your head on the azz, nibble on the azz, rub the azz, wash the azz, smell the azz, and do whatever it takes to get that XBox :D

Put the word "MAN" in front of the word "azz" in this post and you get some sick ****.

kirkyg
12-26-2001, 03:29 PM
well i can't find the page where i saw a release date of the 5th for sure but i did find on xboxaddict's main site the release month:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/not_released.php?Product_ID=108

february :)

kirkyg

vash the stampede
12-26-2001, 10:33 PM
ya. in february i REALLY want gta3 and MOH:AA

xboxlover
12-27-2001, 12:11 PM
Hey pukkaboy do u prefer gameplay to amazon or wat.