PDA

View Full Version : The Payne has ended........

Vteck3000
12-25-2001, 10:07 AM
Finally finished Max Payne. Now what i would like to know id what are the new levels suppose to be. Is DEAD ON ARIVAL and NEW YORK MINUTE just harder levels of the whole game or are they something different ???????????? Please let me know what they are. I know that some guy in this forim said that " now that he finished the game he tries to do the best shooting scene and replays it to see it " ............. does anyone know where to go to do that scene ?????????? Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

VAN
12-26-2001, 08:07 AM
Let's see....

You've beat the game and would now like to know what the Hard Boiled and New York Minute difficluty settings are?

This may be a long shot, but have you considered PLAYING the game on one of those settings? I can't imagine you would finish the game, unlock the 2 new play modes, and say to yourself "I wonder what these are....I better not try for myself...I'll go ask xboxaddict.com members."

These new difficulty settings are just that......"difficulty settings".

There are no new areas, levels, etc. New York Minute for example gives you a 60 second countdown to complete each checkpoint in the game. If you are *that* curious, go try it out.

Also, all ya gotta do is chooseone of the settings and read the description at the title screen. :D

I tried my best not to sound like a smartass...though I doubt it worked. My apologies.

Vteck3000
12-26-2001, 10:17 AM
It's ok don't worry about it. I understand what you mean but you also have to understand that after almost playing 6 hours straight of Max Payne i would be really enoyed to play it all over again. I will try those level of difficulties but not right now. I think i'll try to finish another game for now. Thanks for the answers. Happy New year. :D