PDA

View Full Version : New Leisure Suit Larry game.....For XBOX!!!!

JayBecker86
10-28-2003, 08:57 PM
Whereas the original series follows Larry Laffer, a full-grown ne'er-do-well who engages in a series of randy misadventures, Magna Cum Laude will pass the torch to his nephew, Larry Lovage. Developed by High Voltage Software, the game will follow the new Larry as he goes from an unknown Community College student to a minor celebrity on a reality-TV dating show. Along the way, the story will weave through all the usual dorm rooms, keg parties, and night clubs essential to any amorously inclined college student's lifestyle. A trailer for the game is available for download below.

Unlike its PC-only predecessors, Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude will also be available on Xbox and PlayStation 2. All three titles have a tentative release date of Q3 2004

:cheers:

dd deeznuts
10-28-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by JayBecker86
Whereas the original series follows Larry Laffer, a full-grown ne'er-do-well who engages in a series of randy misadventures, Magna Cum Laude will pass the torch to his nephew, Larry Lovage. Developed by High Voltage Software, the game will follow the new Larry as he goes from an unknown Community College student to a minor celebrity on a reality-TV dating show. Along the way, the story will weave through all the usual dorm rooms, keg parties, and night clubs essential to any amorously inclined college student's lifestyle. A trailer for the game is available for download below.

Unlike its PC-only predecessors, Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude will also be available on Xbox and PlayStation 2. All three titles have a tentative release date of Q3 2004

:cheers: are you f@cking joking

AlBoogy
10-28-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by dd deeznuts
are you f@cking joking

Youre off to a great start here man. Make some more ball scratching threads! :cheers:

StudioAlex
10-28-2003, 09:49 PM
I loved the old Larry games, but mostly because I wasn't supposed to be playing them.

Hopefully they'll make a game that all the kids who shouldn't be playing it will enjoy.

Of course, this could get all of the "smart" people of the world reinterested in video game content...

SkoalMint
10-29-2003, 06:16 AM
This looks like it could be hilarious. Here is a link (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/leisuresuitlarrymcl/news_6077464.html) to the article that includes three screenshots and the trailer. You just have to love the screenshot of the girls shower, but what the heck is that sperm cell for on the first one???

Casper
10-29-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by dd deeznuts
are you f@cking joking

Don't avoid the censors.....

Yeah, this game looks to be a blast. Hopefully, this just isn't a big tease.

RudedogX
10-29-2003, 07:25 AM
I hope they make it good. The originals were classic!

Sheeyt
10-29-2003, 08:59 AM
Ahh I can feel the nostalgia already. This should be the Xbox's first ever AO rated game. hehe :cheers:

Shadow20002
10-29-2003, 09:10 AM
Not really a fan of this one but gonna get a little sneak on it.

dd deeznuts
10-29-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by AlBoogy

Youre off to a great start here man. Make some more ball scratching threads! :cheers: hey thanks man glad to hear some positive feedback on the very important subject of ball scratching :cheers:

Whisper
10-29-2003, 02:41 PM
YES ! YES ! YES! These games were so damn fun! I love the old AGI-engine graphics! I hope they bring out Police and Space Quest too.. why stop there.. lets have Kings Quest too!

# 1 Stunner
10-29-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
This looks like it could be hilarious. Here is a link (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/leisuresuitlarrymcl/news_6077464.html) to the article that includes three screenshots and the trailer. You just have to love the screenshot of the girls shower, but what the heck is that sperm cell for on the first one??? it looks like they are wearing bathing suits, in the shower....:watchout:

yeszir
10-29-2003, 03:26 PM
I never played the original games, but this game does look fun in a very stupid way. Maybe ill rent it and then maybe buy...

Seawolf1
10-29-2003, 03:39 PM
If they are smart they will allow you to do all the things you cant do in the sims or other reality games because of the adult content. Wearing towels in the shower? Cmon, put some parental controls on it and lets have some laughs with this one.