PDA

View Full Version : BloodRayne2 Announced

SkoalMint
10-30-2003, 12:04 PM
October 30, 2003 – Acknowledging the Halloween anniversary of the successful launch of its predecessor, Majesco, one of the fastest-growing publishers of interactive entertainment, today announced that BloodRayne 2 will be available in October 2004 for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, and personal computer.

In addition, they also launched a new website for the game. Check it out here (http://www.bloodrayne2.com/). Not a whole lot of information there yet, but you can register to be notified when the trailer becomes available and to receive e-mail updates of the game's status.

"The tremendous success and popularity of BloodRayne has secured a film deal and helped establish BloodRayne herself as one of today's most thrilling new game personalities," said Ken Gold, vice president of marketing at Majesco. "BloodRayne 2 improves upon the original game in all respects and will deliver a much bigger, more action-packed sequel that elevates the franchise to a whole new level."

Evil_Dr_Beefy
10-30-2003, 12:19 PM
Yes!!!! I can't wait!!!.....:D All i ask is...that Majesco..makes the game on the xbox's hardware...and ports it downward to the less power system....(very happy)....:cheers:

JPRaup
10-30-2003, 02:36 PM
I loved the first one. I can wait for the second

Trento52
10-30-2003, 06:34 PM
I am a fan of the first one but they should have combos and sutff for more cool slashing and fighting!

Shadow20002
10-30-2003, 07:19 PM
The best bloody series of sexy Tayne is return !! :)