PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer

thegamepeddler
10-30-2003, 01:16 PM
The gameplay is basically the same as the first one. It's pure hack 'n' slash, and yes it gets repetative, just like the first did. However, now the graphics are better with better texturing, better cutscenes, better animations, and some nice lighting and particle effects. There are more hunters, more weapons, more edges, more enemies, more stages, more to unlock. It's Hunter bigger and better

Chumley
10-30-2003, 05:20 PM
I wasn't too big of a fan of the first one...

thegamepeddler
10-30-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Chumley
I wasn't too big of a fan of the first one...

Here's your award.

George89
10-30-2003, 06:11 PM
This Hunter looks much better and I hope it is much easier to play. With the first I played it at a party with some people, it wasn't too hard. When I play it by myself, its so difficult to win. My suggestion to the developers would be to have computer controlled allies, if there is no one else to play with.

Shadow20002
10-30-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by George89
This Hunter looks much better and I hope it is much easier to play. With the first I played it at a party with some people, it wasn't too hard. When I play it by myself, its so difficult to win. My suggestion to the developers would be to have computer controlled allies, if there is no one else to play with.

Just for nightmare level, not normal mode. You can easily win on normal mode. :p

thegamepeddler
10-31-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by George89

You do actually get alot of help from NPCs, at least in the beginning levels.