PDA

View Full Version : Ok since iknow noone will look here, i can post here *Realizes that didnt make sense*

Lightwave Freak
12-26-2001, 09:42 AM
Mabey an interesting topic might get people to come to your thread..... Ok so mabey not but since your here, plz answer my question.... In the sparring mode in DOA3 when i have the exercise mode on, i cant get past excercise 13 with the first girl (u know the red head that kiks high and origionally wears a skimpy blue outfit....) i just realized that the controller is pressure sensititve but i still cant do it..... tell me what i need to do....

Did any body else not know that it was pressure sensitive, cause it sure does make a difference.... one word...High Kicks...ok thats two but....:D

monkeyman
12-26-2001, 10:59 AM
I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................. MEOW SAID THE CAT

1337h4x
12-26-2001, 11:52 AM
The arrows are backwards, I noticed it when I couldnt get past one of the, with tha black guy the < is really > the ups and downs are right but the left and right arrows should be the other way, it worked for me, something was ****ED by the developer.

VAN
12-26-2001, 11:59 AM
The arrows arent screwed up at all. The direction indicators "assume" that you are facing the opponent on your right. If he/she is on your left, you'll have to invert the directional commands. :)

1337h4x
12-26-2001, 02:02 PM
thats what I ment, cuz it would be > and I would have to always press <....and it wokred everytime for me, so I thought they were swtiched....bah....

Lightwave Freak
12-27-2001, 02:34 PM
Thanks ill try that