PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Counter-Strike

SnoochyBoochy
10-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Just thought I'd express my excitment for this game (once again). Had this game pre-ordered for a while and it's less than a month now til I get it!!! Anyone else as excited as I am? Oh, btw if you are, I encourage you to check out CSX :D

prakeem
10-30-2003, 04:56 PM
I am also eagerly awaiting this game. I just got CS:CZ for PC, and I must say that it is ILL. :D

SnoochyBoochy
10-30-2003, 05:48 PM
would you say it's off the heezy? cause if you would... :watchout:
I heard it's easy as heck to beat

George89
10-30-2003, 06:23 PM
This game looks pretty cool! I have never played the PC version so I don't really have an idea what it plays like yet.

SnoochyBoochy
10-30-2003, 06:31 PM
yeah i havent played counter-strike for pc much either... only when i went to lans and played with friends...

LTM360
10-30-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by George89
This game looks pretty cool! I have never played the PC version so I don't really have an idea what it plays like yet.

same here, I've heard such great things about it, yet never got to play it. I cant wait for this one.

Cold_As_Ice
10-30-2003, 07:51 PM
I play Counter Strike 1.6 on my PC almost everyday. The amount of polish the game-play has is astounding. There is also so much replay value in Counter Strike because situations in each server are always different. Joining Clans, meeting new people, manipulating teh nOObs, and experiencing enhancments from new upgrades via Steam are always so much fun! I am definetly going to purchase Counter Strike for X-Box when it is released.

Does anyone know if the challenge modes from Counter Strike: Condition Zero will be included in the X-Box version? Regardless, online mult-player is un-matched in Counter Strike.

Yankeez
10-30-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by George89

same here but if they make a quality game out of it id put it on my to buy list

prakeem
10-30-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by SnoochyBoochy
would you say it's off the heezy? cause if you would... :watchout:
I heard it's easy as heck to beat

Single player on CS:CZ is pretty easy, but you can adjust the difficulty. The only problem wiht it is that there are not enough health-up's in the levels. And the gameplay is quick and up-tempo. Other than that, It's great! Xbox version is going to be very similar in not the same or better.

SnoochyBoochy
10-30-2003, 08:50 PM
it's going to be tough to top the pc version of the game, that's for sure. i'm positive that this game will turn out to be great, though.

Variation-XBA
10-30-2003, 09:08 PM
This is one of my most wanted LIVE games... can't wait till it finally get here... :)

CarGuy
10-30-2003, 09:18 PM
Hmm... no negative feelings? I was playing RS:3 a while ago on Live and a lot of people were talking smack about it.. ???