PDA

View Full Version : Just got Rainbow 6! :)



Chumley
10-30-2003, 06:19 PM
This game is simply amazing!... the graphics, gameplay, online... everything is great...

Still love my halo, but r6 is a close second...

DZNUTZ
10-30-2003, 06:56 PM
i've been trying to be nice latley (if everyone hasn't noticed) but serious..cmon..


WHAT DO U WANT...A F'n COOKIE!?!?!

did u really need to make a new thread for this?

shapoopy
10-30-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
i've been trying to be nice latley (if everyone hasn't noticed) but serious..cmon..


WHAT DO U WANT...A F'n COOKIE!?!?!






did u really need to make a new thread for this?

he was talking about the game yo chill sheesh

DZNUTZ
10-30-2003, 07:19 PM
ummm..we already got threads for RS3, we even have a Live forum...with a FPS categorey.

what if every memeber stated what game they got and their opinon instead of keeping it in a designated thread. get real.

shapoopy
10-30-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
ummm..we already got threads for RS3, we even have a Live forum...with a FPS categorey.

what if every memeber stated what game they got and their opinon instead of keeping it in a designated thread. get real.





ohhhh sorry didn't mean anythin against u

Yankeez
10-30-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
ummm..we already got threads for RS3, we even have a Live forum...with a FPS categorey.

what if every memeber stated what game they got and their opinon instead of keeping it in a designated thread. get real.

cmon give him a break its only his 16th post hes a new member you could have just politely said that there are exisint RS3 threads :rolleyes:

JJaX
10-31-2003, 05:25 AM
I say give the man a cookie.

FuNkY mOnK
10-31-2003, 07:13 AM
Ok guys take it outside, you know where, just send the invites.

ATK007
11-01-2003, 09:07 PM
i love this game, i can't wait to get on xbox live

l Maximus l
11-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I say give the man a cookie.

http://www.lepra.org.uk/cookie.gif

Shadow20002
11-01-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA


http://www.lepra.org.uk/cookie.gif

I like this one, Max !! Like the same in Tim's Horton !!

JediMasterChief
11-02-2003, 03:21 AM
Tim Horton's...hehe.

Hmmm...this thread has now become a cookie thread...wasn't it about Rainbow 6?

VenoM
11-02-2003, 04:44 PM
i just got this game yesterday...maybe i should make a thread about it too :confused:

FuNkY mOnK
11-02-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
i just got this game yesterday...maybe i should make a thread about it too :confused: If you like cookies go ahead they give em out for free

RichVGS
11-02-2003, 05:28 PM
So don't want to play this game, but I do want a cookie. Am I in the right thread for cookies?

Xtopia
11-02-2003, 07:59 PM
DZ? I don't know man, I just dont get it. Maybe I'm just too cool. I just dont care if someone makes a new thread. How does it affect you? I say get over it.:cool:


Anyway, congrats on you purchase...hope to see you on Live.

AloneInTheDark
11-02-2003, 08:04 PM
XXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA...did you get it yet?

Xtopia
11-02-2003, 08:13 PM
LoL, yeah Sean, I got it yesterday. It was actually pretty cool. I ordered it on gamestop.com on thrusday night using overnight delivery. So I didn't expect it until Monday. But it showed up on my doorstep on Saturday. Im still getting used to it. But man...I LOVE IT!


I'll be onl later tonight, Sean. Lets play

SniperPete
11-02-2003, 08:55 PM
I palyed Rainbow Six 3 i loved it the gameplay is intense. But REALLY hard. Sounds are well done and graphics are good. But u can tell its there first FPS it could look a tad better

Xtreme Munky
11-02-2003, 09:00 PM
After playing the RS3 demo, I want the game. But I need some money now.:cry:

JJaX
11-02-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by SniperPete
I palyed Rainbow Six 3 i loved it the gameplay is intense. But REALLY hard. Sounds are well done and graphics are good. But u can tell its there first FPS it could look a tad better

What? :huh:

SniperPete
11-02-2003, 09:17 PM
there weapons models

JJaX
11-02-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by SniperPete
there weapons models
R6 isnt there first FPS game.

c_a_i_l_l_o_u
11-02-2003, 09:25 PM
it takes too many hits some times to kill guys in mutliplayer

SniperPete
11-02-2003, 09:28 PM
this game is fun. I cant get passed 3rd lvl :-/ Damn its a hard game

FuNkY mOnK
11-02-2003, 09:32 PM
This game is the sh-it now all i need is to find bin laden, i got something right here for him, oh papa's gonna make him feel so good dead...sorry got carried away.

Chumley
11-02-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by SniperPete
I palyed Rainbow Six 3 i loved it the gameplay is intense. But REALLY hard. Sounds are well done and graphics are good. But u can tell its there first FPS it could look a tad better

This is about Ubi Soft's 10 FPS... coincidentally about the same age as you...

Cottrau
11-02-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Chumley
This game is simply amazing!... the graphics, gameplay, online... everything is great...

Still love my halo, but r6 is a close second...

i have to ask why you are posting so avidly on the forums if you just got the game.... go play the game fool!

JJaX
11-02-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Chumley


This is about Ubi Soft's 10 FPS... coincidentally about the same age as you...

http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/ownedkarate.jpg

There first FPS, LMFAO

Chumley
11-02-2003, 09:47 PM
Thank you... Thank you... :D