PDA

View Full Version : Way too many great new games

JR Alberda
10-30-2003, 05:53 PM
I am kindof stunned. Yesterday I picked up THUG, played a bit its great, today at lunch I picked up Topspin, and there were at least 2 other games I wanted out right then. I wanted to get Rainbow 6 #3 and Amped 2 as well, and to top it off the Music mixer is comeing, and next week True Crime comes out. I decided to wait on R63 and AMped 2, probably wait on the Music Mixer too. There is just too many games, not enough time and money. I will pick up True Crime next week for sure, and I think I may sell my copy of THUG to a buddy who wants it, and borrow/switch with him later for a few months so I can play through my THUG. Its just too much, far too much, God bless Xbox.

George89
10-30-2003, 06:19 PM
There are going to be even more this Christmas!
Here are the ones I am interested that are coming out in November
True Crime, GTA Double Pack, LOTR: Return of the King, Links 2004, NFS Underground, XIII, Metal Arms, Magic: Battlegrounds, Prince of Persia, Counter-Strike.
Those are probably my top 10 for November (not in any order)
and I probably wont get most of them:cry: :cuss:

ffight2
10-30-2003, 07:54 PM
Well,I'll be pickin' up Inside Drive 2004 and Max Payne 2,but their are just to many great new games to keep track of.

Goku_69
10-31-2003, 02:21 AM
I'm definatly getting Max Payne 2, i might get the GTA double pack too, but i have to save so I can finish paying for my copy of Halo 2. I pre-ordered it 2 month's ago. ;)