PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Video Game Rosters

bretman1234
10-30-2003, 08:40 PM
I was thinking about picking up ESPN NBA basketball 2k4, but then I realized that the rosters will be all wrong. Antoine will be on the celtics, and the celts are my favorite team. If anyone has ESPN NBA Basketball 2k4 please tell me if you can edit players ratings, because that is very helpful in madden if they rate a player worse than they really are, so i can change it manually. I would not like to get the game and find out that the rosters are all wrong, and I can't change it at all.

# 1 Stunner
10-30-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by bretman1234
I was thinking about picking up ESPN NBA basketball 2k4, but then I realized that the rosters will be all wrong. Antoine will be on the celtics, and the celts are my favorite team. If anyone has ESPN NBA Basketball 2k4 please tell me if you can edit players ratings, because that is very helpful in madden if they rate a player worse than they really are, so i can change it manually. I would not like to get the game and find out that the rosters are all wrong, and I can't change it at all. they should have a roster update via xboxlive soon..dont worry about it, they have roster updates every so often...