PDA

View Full Version : Backyard Wrestling Xbox Cheats Surface

Shadow20002
10-31-2003, 08:26 AM
XBOX
From the main menu, hold down the left trigger and press: A, X, Y, B, Y, X, A, B

Big Head
Event - Slam, Grapple, or Jump Onto your opponent into the flaming table. The table must be on fire first. ( Mansion )

Big Hands:Have the manager attack and hurt someone after getting the fan blades bloody (hit the fan blades twice) ( Slaughter House )

Big Feet: Event - Have the biker (ollie) attack and hit somebody after you have lit the haybales on fire ( Truckstop )

Halo: Event - Slam, Grapple, or Jump Onto your opponent into the flaming matress. The matress must be on fire first. ( Backyard )

Ghost: ( XBOX only )Cause the Tiki bar to Blow up ( Mansion )

Toon Character: ( XBOX only )Completely destroy all of the fake walls all along the studio ( TV Studio )

Toon Backgrounds: ( XBOX only )Complately destroy the SUV (hit all three sections TWICE) ( Mall )

Greyscale: Completely destroy BOTH aquariums ( Stripclub )

Hardcoreompletely destroy all of the fake walls all along the studio ( TV Studio )Have the security guard attack and hurt the AI after completing the above event in Hard difficulty

Invunerable Playersompletely destroy all of the fake walls all along the studio ( TV Studio )

Unlimited SupersCompletely destroy the SUV (hit all three sections TWICE) ( Mall )

WireframeCause the Tiki bar to Blow up ( Mansion )

Unlocking Cheats with CAW NamesAs an Alternative, the cheats can be unlocked by creating CAW wrestlers with the folowing names. (Names are case insensitive)

pstapley - Toon Character
mbilodeau - Toon Backgrounds
mstapley - Toon Backgrounds
rtaylor - Big Head
okendall - Big Hands
tpiperi - Big Feet
jgintu - Halo
pjefferies - Ghost
ksimeonov - Greyscale
ewilliams - Wireframe
edma - First Person Camera
jche - Player One Invunerable
cbarlow - Player Two Invunerable
denicholas - Invunerable Players
ddaniels - Player One Unlimited Supers
jmaxwell - Player Two Unlimited Supers
aiton - Hardcore AI
stomanovski - Hardcore AI
tho - Big Head, Big Hands, and Big Feet

donttrythisathome - Unlocks All Cheats

Source@ (http://www.bywgame.com/)

RudedogX
10-31-2003, 10:08 AM
That didn't take long, but as bad as the game is..I don't know how many people will use these.

thrAsher
10-31-2003, 10:12 AM
Hahaha. Rude, I keep thinking you're JJax. :rofl: Nice 'costume'.

On topic, Forget Halo, Backyard Wrestling is the best game ever!!!!!! :rolleyes:

RudedogX
10-31-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by thrAsher

On topic, Forget Halo, Backyard Wrestling is the best game ever!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D That's part of the fun!

Casper
10-31-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by thrAsher

On topic, Forget Halo, Backyard Wrestling is the best game ever!!!!!! :rolleyes:

You guys are just way too slow....btw, why isn't this in the Strategies section? Noone cares about this game.... :D