PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind:GTOY version

Lord Vivic
10-31-2003, 02:59 PM
How do you all think about the new Morrowind coming out with the expansions added?That is the first game I am going to get.

Dre
10-31-2003, 07:13 PM
the reasons i traded the original have been dealt with:

-no viewing distance at all. You can now see far into the horizon, Morrowind on Xbox is no longer plagued by crappy fog everywhere to hide bad programming.

-enemies now have health bars... very awesome

-the numerous bugs have been addressed

And of course with the addition of being a werewolf and needing to watch were you transform and having to feed and stuff I'm buying it tomorrow when it arrives at EB. New armor and weapons and Tribunal and Bloodmoon gonna be great!!

As for the character I play, I have a ninja type character. now this is cheap, but I watched tv as I continuously jumped until my aerobics was 100. Then I crafted a ring that has constant jump and feather (I think, its been a while..its the one that no matter how high you fall from you don't get hurt) spells. Its pretty cool, I can jump from one end of Balmora to the other with the ring, otherwise I jump from roof to roof. Got a Daedric 2 handed daikatana and I have the boatrower's hat. I miss playing... tomorrow gonna be fun!

JediMasterChief
10-31-2003, 08:12 PM
I decided not to get this one, although, I do have the original. If you don't have the original Morrowind, then I strongly recommend getting the GotY edition.

armyof_one/ltd
11-01-2003, 01:26 PM
I would love to get this title but noww that I bought the first one my brother is going to be like"Why do you buy"Whats the matter with you!??" if I get the Goty version:cry: :cry: :cry:

StudioAlex
11-01-2003, 04:19 PM
Tell your brother you bought it so he can stick his thang in it. Why would you care what he said?

Samurai Waffle
11-01-2003, 07:48 PM
I'm not sure if I want this or GTA:DP, hard choice...

George89
11-01-2003, 09:26 PM
With all of the great games coming out this isn't one of my top choices, but with all of these great inprovements, I might get it.

armyof_one/ltd
11-01-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
Tell your brother you bought it so he can stick his thang in it. Why would you care what he said?
cuz he is such a nuisance when he tries to. and because we are not in a n economical position to be buying the same games over and over again. I tried buying Halo for myself so I could have one to use and another one to feel good and my mother bothered me so much that I ended up buying Blade 2

Third Eye
11-02-2003, 02:08 AM
I got it earlier today, seems a little smoother, I might be wrong though since I've not played it on xbox in a long time. The only thing that plagues this game is that there are no plug ins for this game.
I really want to also mention how much it sucks to delete your old save on accident and have to start over.