PDA

View Full Version : Game Choices

1337h4x
12-26-2001, 11:49 AM
I am going to the store around 4 pm central (its 12right now...) anyhow, I have 100 dollars I want to spend and 100 dollars I am saving for GTA3 and NFL2k2, ok I have a list of games that I want reeeeeeaaaaaaally bad and say what YOU would choose and why. Ok here goes the game list
NHL Hitz 2002
NFL Fever 2002 (should I wait from NFL2k2??)
Star Wars: Obi-Wan
SSX Tricky

VAN
12-26-2001, 11:57 AM
You asked.......

If I had 100 bucks and THAT was my list of game choices, I would go eat a really fancy dinner instead. :D

Sorry but none of those titles click with me.

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 11:58 AM
If you are a serious Star Wars fan, get Obi-Wan...I played it last night and had a blast :D The lightsaver is maneuvered with the right joystick...which is utterly brilliant in my opinion :) I played it for about an hour...it is my nephew's game...good stuff!

I have NFL Fever 2002 and I absolutely love this game! I think it is the beginning of an amazing football series and it's exclusively made by Microsoft so you won't be able to purchase it for any other console. I like exclusives :D

Both Obi-Wan and Fever are exclusive titles... This means that they are gauranteed not to be ported games :)

1337h4x
12-26-2001, 12:00 PM
I cant drive, plus I dont eat fancy because i dont dress fancy, I only dress up for Homecommings or **** like that, other than that all I wear is blue jeans and a shirt, so I have to get 2 xbox games :-) Thanks Maximus I will probably pick up Fever and another one, possible obi wan, though Im not a big star wars fan I loved the N64 version (forgot what it was called thought, you didnt fly in it though)

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by 1337h4x
I cant drive, plus I dont eat fancy because i dont dress fancy, I only dress up for Homecommings or **** like that, other than that all I wear is blue jeans and a shirt, so I have to get 2 xbox games :-) Thanks Maximus I will probably pick up Fever and another one, possible obi wan, though Im not a big star wars fan I loved the N64 version (forgot what it was called thought, you didnt fly in it though)

Dude, I have that N64 Star Wars game, too...and it can't even compare to Obi-Wan, just so you know :) Obi-Wan is pretty amazing, I must admit!

Fever is a must buy in my book, dude...it's a clutch game! Also, tell me what games you currently have, and I'll help you figure out a second game....also, tell me which ones you like the most of the games you have. :)

kazual
12-26-2001, 01:50 PM
I currently own Halo, DOA3, and NHL Hitz 20-02..

Tomorrow I am going to the store.. I am going to return NHL Hitz for NHL 2002..

and I am going to buy 2 more games... I have it narrowed down to a few right now..

Project Gotham Racing - (Pretty positive I am going to buy this, I need a racing game :) )

Amped - Thinking heavily of this one for my second game..

Max Payne - This game looks incredibly sweet, but I heard you can beat it in about 10 hours.. so maybe it would be better to rent it once or twice.

Myabe yall could help me out on the other 2 I should buy? Give suggestions? I don't want NFL fever because I am going to wait for NFL 2k2 to come out for xbox..

1337h4x
12-26-2001, 02:00 PM
I hbave Doa3 and Halo I juss got yesterday, I played Fever and Hitz at babages with my friends and it was fun as all hell, so i might get those two, I have alot of friends who stop by my house and play games with me, so I might get Fever and Hitz, but I will probably rent Obi Wan and see if I like it before I buy it, BLOCKBUSTER here I come!!

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by kazual
I currently own Halo, DOA3, and NHL Hitz 20-02..

Tomorrow I am going to the store.. I am going to return NHL Hitz for NHL 2002..

and I am going to buy 2 more games... I have it narrowed down to a few right now..

Project Gotham Racing - (Pretty positive I am going to buy this, I need a racing game :) )

Amped - Thinking heavily of this one for my second game..

Max Payne - This game looks incredibly sweet, but I heard you can beat it in about 10 hours.. so maybe it would be better to rent it once or twice.

Myabe yall could help me out on the other 2 I should buy? Give suggestions? I don't want NFL fever because I am going to wait for NFL 2k2 to come out for xbox..

Dude, without a doubt, get PGR and Amped! I have both of those games and they are absolutely amazing! Also, with both of those, you can rip your own music and listen to it in the background! Amped annihilates SSX Tricky....it's a killer title! PGR is great, too...but, very difficult...lots of fun but extremely challenging! This is one of the best things I like about PGR other than the drop dead gorgeous graphics :D

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 02:07 PM
I hbave Doa3 and Halo I juss got yesterday, I played Fever and Hitz at babages with my friends and it was fun as all hell, so i might get those two, I have alot of friends who stop by my house and play games with me, so I might get Fever and Hitz, but I will probably rent Obi Wan and see if I like it before I buy it, BLOCKBUSTER here I come!!

I haven't played NHL Hitz 20-02 yet, but, from what I hear, it's a bad ass game! I already can tell you that Fever is amazing!! The main reason why I don't want Madden or NFL 2K2 is that I know for a fact that Madden is a PoS2 port and NFL 2K2 will probably be a port, too. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but, I expect exclusive games that match up to the power of the XBox...and Fever has it! Breathtaking game...lots of replay value on that one for sure :D

DT21
12-26-2001, 02:12 PM
Wait 2 more days and get Blood Wake.

1337h4x
12-26-2001, 02:51 PM
Not my type of game, I will go for Hitz and Fever, thanks a million maximus you are one kick arse dude!

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 03:07 PM
Not my type of game, I will go for Hitz and Fever, thanks a million maximus you are one kick arse dude!

Hey, any time, buddy :) Fever is a definate...but, tell me what you think about Hitz since I have never played it before...I hear that it is amazing!

1337h4x
12-26-2001, 05:04 PM
I think it kicks ass for the 4 times I have played it at Babages, the 3 on 3 is fine since it is a smaller arena then regular hockey games, it is fast paced and fun to play with friends, havent thought of single player but I will post a review after tonite...

1337h4x
12-26-2001, 10:14 PM
OMFG, I love NHL Hitz, its like hockey on steriods, I made myself and my lil brother hockey player on our team I am the biggest fattest mofo with a rat head and hes small with a shark head. This game is sooooo ****in fun to play single player or multi it kicks ass I have been playing it for 3 hrs, and my neck hurts so I stopped...

1337h4x
12-26-2001, 10:15 PM
oh yeah and I went to 5 stores and no Fever....sigh...there is always next week.