PDA

View Full Version : Top Spin Review

AlBoogy
10-31-2003, 08:07 PM
Looks like a must buy!

Better score then R63? (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/topspin/review.html)

Top Spin would not exist had Virtua Tennis not come before it. This is an undeniable truth. But Top Spin comes with more features, deeper gameplay, significantly better graphics, and an experience that, overall, promises to be even longer-lasting. There are definitely some improvements that could be made to Top Spin, such as more varied training exercises in the career mode and/or perhaps more comprehensive player and tournament licensing, thus leaving room for a Top Spin 2. But, really, this is as close to flawless as a tennis video game has ever been

JediMasterChief
10-31-2003, 09:31 PM
I've haven't played it, but it looks sort of boring. However, it is true that it's very similar to Virtua Tennis.

Se7en
11-03-2003, 09:15 PM
Virtua Tennis boring? I have to disagree with you on that one JMC. To this day I haven't found a game that I'd rather play with my guys than VT on DC.

Considering that TS is VT(squared), I've been excited for this game even before it was announced. I just wonder if Sega will respond w/ a third party next-gen game of their own.

Anna Rules!

Quidditch_King
11-08-2003, 01:53 PM
The game looks sweet. If its anything like virtua tennis then the game should be a smash *no pun intended. i remember during hell week, the whole team used to cram into the gym and just play video games in between practices. Virtua Tennis was always a crowd favorite. In addition, Anna. Sweet mother, that would be something. Maybe i will wait till it comes out on Demo, we'll see.

Jayhawk
11-12-2003, 06:41 PM
Top Spin looks awesome I can't wait to play it. I wonder how many people will be playing in on XBOX Connect?

greendog97
11-16-2003, 07:41 PM
I loved Virtua Tennis when it used to be around. I've heard from people this is better so I hope to pick it up soon.

Yankeez
11-20-2003, 07:05 PM
this game is defintely on my to buy list maybe i can win it from xba :)

sports10
11-26-2003, 11:39 PM
Does anyone know how many ppl can play on an xbox at once for live?