PDA

View Full Version : Only on X-Box

DT21
12-26-2001, 02:20 PM
How come some games like DOA3 and Obi-Wan don't have that "Only on X-Box" logo since they are Xbox exclusive, I think.

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by DT21
How come some games like DOA3 and Obi-Wan don't have that "Only on X-Box" logo since they are Xbox exclusive, I think.

Good question. But, we all know they both are exclusives anyhow :)

JJaX
12-26-2001, 02:28 PM
Im sure a version of DOA and Obi-won will appear on other consoles. I guess the doors still open......

Ninja Scroll
12-26-2001, 02:38 PM
you know what! I noticed that my copy (or any for that matter) dont grace the "only on xbox" for Dead Or Alive 3!

Tecmo better not be playing games with Microsoft or us consumers.

But I would not be the least bit surprised to see a DOA3 version on another system with another nickname in a good 6 month to a year from now!
But by that time another version comesout no one will care since (hopefully) Soul Calibur 2 will be out then!:p

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Im sure a version of DOA and Obi-won will appear on other consoles. I guess the doors still open......

I wouldn't be surprised about Obi-Wan...but, I know for a fact that the PoS2 or the LameCube couldn't handle the frames in DOA3...it's literally impossible unless Tecmo takes back their opinion to downgrade DOA3 so it will operate on the PoS2 and LameCube....but, highly unlikely.

Mark7305
12-26-2001, 06:15 PM
The thing that has urked me was the "Only on Xbox" symbol on Halo. Are they not planning on porting the game over to the PC? That would be an awesome multiplayer game if it would!

Markus_Kalarkus
12-26-2001, 06:44 PM
yes its cuz if it dont say only for xbox then its obviously out or coming out on another system(s):)

monkeyman
12-26-2001, 07:37 PM
i like x-box it is good and i think you would like it to if it happened to you

AHHHHHH ITS THE BLOB RUN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........MEOW......STUPID CAT YOU RUIN EVERYTHING IM TRYING TO MAKE A FILM YOU IDIOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MaxPain
12-27-2001, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Mark7305
The thing that has urked me was the "Only on Xbox" symbol on Halo. Are they not planning on porting the game over to the PC? That would be an awesome multiplayer game if it would!

Ummm.... It is coming out for PC! :D :D

Mark7305
12-27-2001, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by MaxPain

Ummm.... It is coming out for PC! :D :D

Yay!

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 06:49 PM
YO, dont feel sorry for us junior!
Everyone and their grandmother knows that DOA3 is just a beefed up graphical inhancement of the DC version of DOA2.
The thing is, is that the game is still fun to play. It doesnt have to be revolutionary & original to be enjoyed by gamers.
I could see DOA3 running on other systems as I have already said. And like max said, the other 2 systems cant handle this title to the limits as Xbox has performed. But they would probably lower the polly count and other features to make it a little respectable.

Now as for MGS X or whatever it will be called, you d@mn right we are all excited for it! why would'nt we be? There is not merit to your myth junior!
One things for sure though, Konami had better do some tweeking to MGS2's story or something!
From what i've heard the story is lacking and most of my friends tell me that Raiden guy flawed the game!
I guess we will see in 2002 some time.

LynxFX
12-27-2001, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Miyazaki

I feel sorry for you. Actually, I feel sorry for anyone who belives Microsoft proganada bull****. If Dead or Alive 2: Xbox Edition was impossible on the Gamecube, then why does Star Wars Rogue Squadron II, a Gamecube exclusive, have MUCH better graphics than Dead or Alive 3?

Better graphics??? I don't think so.

Hugh_Jass
12-27-2001, 07:04 PM
If Dead or Alive 2: Xbox Edition was impossible on the Gamecube, then why does Star Wars Rogue Squadron II, a Gamecube exclusive, have MUCH better graphics than Dead or Alive 3?

I think the graphics for SWRS look pretty much like the movies. However, that is no great achievement considering the objects are made up of large flat surfaces with low polygon counts and a narrow color palette.

DOA3 is more impressive because it's chock full of curved and colorful surfaces.

Gdiguy
12-27-2001, 08:42 PM
about halo - when they say "only on xbox" it means not on any other consoles... it's been confirmed repeatedly for pc and mac

XboXGangsta
12-27-2001, 08:45 PM
Then it wouldnt be ONLY for Xbox then would it??

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

I think the graphics for SWRS look pretty much like the movies. However, that is no great achievement considering the objects are made up of large flat surfaces with low polygon counts and a narrow color palette.

DOA3 is more impressive because it's chock full of curved and colorful surfaces.

Yo Hugh_Jass, it's your hero Ninja Jubei!

Slim, from all I have read in this thread and others I have come to the distinct conclustion that this guy named Miyazaki is nothing more than a Nintendo KiddyCube Mark,... or in his words a Big N fanboy!
Dude makes no sense on any of the outrageous comments he is making towards Microsoft and their xbox system.
The thing that I dont understand is how can a Nintendo fanboy have over 400 post in an Xbox forum?
Go figure, he even admited in the RPG forum that he doesnt even own a Xbox console!! lol, I dont know about you Hugh, but this cat aint worth my Ninja time.

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 10:26 PM
Yo Miyazaki,
This is my last reply to your corny no topic having candy ass yo! First off get a life about my stomping grounds, Ninja Scroll/Jubei is my alter ego internet character. That's how I do kid so get used to it fool!
Okay, who said anyone ways tripping off of the graphical power Xbox has. It's cool your a Nintendo fanboy/mark and all. But you are so unrealistic on all your comments slim!
If you acted like you had legitament arguements about KiddyCube vs. xbox then I could debate with you. But you are obviously one who fears the ultimate truth in which the Cube is a inferior system to the Xbox.
Now before you start judging your hero & role model 4-life in Ninja Jubei, get da facts right monkey boy!
The last thing I am is a Microsoft fanboy.
Try peeping out my profile junior and it will tell you who im a mark for!

Hint: it aint non of da big 3 either!

XboXGangsta
12-27-2001, 11:49 PM
Stop wit the ebonics and the nonsense man, you are making yourself look bad....

Heyyoudvd
12-27-2001, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

1.The only reason DOA3 looks so good is because it's a fighter, and fighters aren't very hard on the console since there is very little space (very little X, Y and Z compared to Rogue Leader), the game isn't really completely 3d since it's a fighter and the backgrounds aren't very interactive, when compard to fully 3d games. DOA3 looks very nice, but Rogue Leader required a lot more 'power' to run than DOA3 does.

2.Rogue Leader has a low poly count? If that's the case, then DOA3 has a very low poly count, since it is a FACT that to date, no other game in history has pushed as many polygons with as many effects as Rogue Leader does. Rogue Leader pushes 13-15 million for pretty much the entire game, while no other game (not even Halo or DOA3) pushes that many polygons. In the future, Xbox and GCN games will surpass that (possibly some PS2 games also), but to date, Rogue Leader is still the most advanced video game in the world.

Have you seen the Star Destroyers? Each one is made of over 100 000 polys (I can't remember the exact number), while each of the ships, like X wings is 30 000. Have you seen Battle of Endor and Kothlis? I'll bet that in each of those levels, the system pushes more polygons than any level in Halo or DOA3.

Also, it has some of the best texture ever in a video game (I'm not sure if it's 4 texture layers or 8).

LynxFX
12-28-2001, 01:30 AM

Then take off the Microsoft glasses.

Their off and it still looks better than Rogue Squadron II. How about that.

Hermes
12-28-2001, 04:46 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Miyazaki

If I was you I wouldn't be excited, as this rumor was probably started by a jealous Xbox fanboy. Don't expect to see any type of Metal Gear Solid game at all.

I guess I'm posting this a little down the line but if it was a fanboy that said MGS was coming to Xbox then it was a Konami fanboy and my guess would be that his (or her) statement would have more credence than yours.

Hugh_Jass
12-28-2001, 07:42 AM
Japanese developers have started playing with the Xbox, the same as Tecmo did. We sent dev kits to Tecmo, and they had GameCube devkits and PS2 dev kits because they did DOA2 on the PS2. We got this mail saying "Hey, we ported the engine over to the three platforms. On GameCube it gets about 65 frames or something, and on Xbox it gets about 130. So, we're happy with our Xbox. This is cool."

We got a mail about three weeks later. "It's now 300 frames, and we'd like to be exclusive, because we can now triple the resolution of our characters and we can have levels that go on and on and on in a way that we could never do on another platform."

The design document of Dead or Alive 3 was "okay, we're gonna add one more level of busting through walls." Dead or Alive 3 on Xbox? There's a castle, and you can land anywhere. Literally. Depending on where you fall, you fall on the roofs, you go through stuff, you go through glass, you find secret rooms. The fights can go a kilometer. It's insanity. Tomonubu Itagaki told me when they signed on the final gold version, "I would have doubled my polygon count if I had known what we really could do." All the focus effects, the filtering effects, the bump mapping, the hair and the fur effect you haven't seen yet for grass on fields... these are all going to become expected and these are things that PlayStation 2 and GameCube can't do.

http://www.elecplay.com/interview.html?article=7179

JAC
12-28-2001, 10:01 AM
Wow, this Miyazaki girl is proving to be 2 things: A Gamecube kiddy and a troll. The whole fact that she's even in our forum means she's a troll. Quite a dedicated one at that with currently 450 posts! Sheesh. hehe

Miyazaki I won't defend the Xbox, because believe me it's doing its job for me. There's no need for me to convince you of that.

Btw, your name is very sexy. It brings to mind that little hot singer Mya... yum yum! :D

Virazslo
12-28-2001, 10:35 AM
Wow, quite the argument. I have to say though, I side with Miyazaki. And Ninja, you are the one making yourself look like a fool. Saying things like 'Im dont with this topic' and then saying 'oh BTW SW has better graphics'. It seems like the only reason that you quit this thread was because you couldnt keep up with Miyazaki's logic. Don't get me wrong, I own an XBox. I DON'T own any other system (well DC and PS1, no other new ones though). I LOVE the X-Box (yes DOA3 too). I on the otherhand, do not dis the other systems. They are both very good systems too. You can like a system without being a fanboy. My definition of Fanboy is someone who says "&^*&^ system is better then yours" even when he has been proved otherwise. Miyazaki is NOT a fanboy, but there are some XBox ones here...

JAC
12-28-2001, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Virazslo
My definition of Fanboy is someone who says "&^*&^ system is better then yours" even when he has been proved otherwise. Miyazaki is NOT a fanboy, but there are some XBox ones here...

Never thought I'd see someone prove themself wrong by their own definition of what a fanboy is. Well, good job. I guess.

So, Miyazaki has proven everyone in this thread wrong instead of just throwing out a remark of "my system is better than yours"? I must have missed that one. Was it when she used statements like, "Star Wars Rogue Squadron II was probably running at 130 frames before they added in-game textures and stuff"? Or maybe it was her brilliant display of ebonics?

There's been nothing proven here by her. This has been yet another case of an Xbox forum being invaded by a disgruntled Gamecuber. I'd be disgruntled too if I had sank that much money into a system that has almost half the power of the Xbox.

So, Virazslo, by your own definition, Miyazaki has proven herself to be a fangirl and hasn't proven anything about the rest of us in this forum. So sorry.

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 12:08 PM
My arguements iz as legit as dey git, mothaphucca. Got a problem? Dat's what I thought *****.

WHAT WHAT??? Juss wanted to prove how stupid you sound, and Ive made my point, PEACE

Rusted Gundam
12-28-2001, 12:34 PM
Id just like to say, I had a gamecube. I returned it for a Xbox these are my reasons why the Xbox is better. I will try to be as neutral as I can.

I cant put $200 dollars down on a mostly E rated system.I enjoy all nintendo games,but I want more than just NINTENDO games.

The Gamecube does have faster loading time, and some nice sharp graphics.
I got ps2,xbox thats all I need cause I know if Squaresoft switches consoles the least of its choice is gamecube.

Gamecube CD's are easy to loose if you have brother and sisters.
Mircosoft is behind Xbox so I know I will not have another Dreamcast nightmare.

I wont be embarrased to go into a store and buy Xbox games, than Gamecube games where in time some pokemon games will be on it.

Xbox is new so anything can happen. I cant wait to see the new heros, and villans on the xbox.

Double layer DVDs hold more than those smaller type DVDs.
Its time America can get some action.

Bill Gates is the richest person in the world so what if some companys make games cause he pays them too.

Smarter companys will more likely join a console that will pay for games than wait around and hope a jolly day comes along to join.

One last thing before I press submit. Lets get this straight if so the Xbox is just a "ported system" shouldnt that make it another reason to buy it. I wont need a Ps2, and a Gamecube if all the games are going to Xbox,but The Xbox will have games that only it can be proud of (ex: Halo, Oddworld, I belive Fever not sure)

Well, these are reasons I am proud to own the Xbox.I hope this helps some gamecube fans reliaze why We like the Xbox. I like all three systems, but after N64 I cant trust just Nintendo keeping the gamecube alive.

JAC
12-28-2001, 12:41 PM
Miyazaki stop your trolling.

And if the moderators fall for your poor wounded innocent act, then that's sad.

Ten dollars says you saw that this thread tossed around the word "ebonics" a few times and dreamed up a scheme to alert the mods playing a race card that isn't even yours to play in real life. It sure is a touchy subject though isn't it? It's nice having the anonymity of the internet to hide behind eh? You seem to do it well.

I'm stepping out of this thread now. I think you've done well at killing another one here. Keep it up and the whole forum should be crippled and it's visitors will feel as though their hands are all but tied.

xboxlover
12-28-2001, 12:53 PM
I choose xbox cause microsoft is not afraid to take risks and therefore will grow and grow cause if they make mistakes then they can afford to repair those mistakes and gamecube just puts an image in ma head of this scared little boy in a corner crying whilst the xbox is standin tall above him and laughin at the gamecube so if u can interprate this image then u see wat am gettin at.

Hugh_Jass
12-28-2001, 01:43 PM

And that was before everything was added. That means "raw." Once you apply texturing, lighting, and everything else, that number quickly drops. Star Wars Rogue Squadron II was probably running at 130 frames before they added in-game textures and stuff.

"probably", huh? Do you have any sources to back up your statements from either of these companies? I didn't think so.

It's sad that you believe Microsoft's lies so easily. We all know Microsoft paid Tecmo, and tons of other companies for exclusive titles and for titles to come to their system. Why do you think Soul Calibur 2 is multiplatform now?

Hmmm...so I'm not supposed to believe Microsoft or the developer but I'm supposed to believe you? :rolleyes:

thedrisc
12-28-2001, 07:41 PM
:o

yawns!!!!!

LynxFX
12-28-2001, 08:09 PM
Shouldn't this stay in the debate forum where it belongs instead of tainting the general forum?

Miyazaki,

You keep spouting "fan boy" every other post...hell it might even be every post, when we all know that it is you that is in bed with a Mr. Yamauchi.

So enough of the "you are swallowing microsoft bull****" after anyone has a pro xbox or microsoft statement. If you don't like the microsoft or the xbox then fine. No one is saying you have to. To each their own but you really need to lighten up.

BTW, DOA3 does have better graphics but who cares when you can't see past Yamauchi's bed sheets.

Ninja Scroll
12-28-2001, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
Shouldn't this stay in the debate forum where it belongs instead of tainting the general forum?

Miyazaki,

You keep spouting "fan boy" every other post...hell it might even be every post, when we all know that it is you that is in bed with a Mr. Yamauchi.

So enough of the "you are swallowing microsoft bull****" after anyone has a pro xbox or microsoft statement. If you don't like the microsoft or the xbox then fine. No one is saying you have to. To each their own but you really need to lighten up.

BTW, DOA3 does have better graphics but who cares when you can't see past Yamauchi's bed sheets.

dudes bed sheets! lmao!!! tell it like it is Lynxfx!

Koopa
12-28-2001, 09:08 PM
i've sat here and read this whole thread, bogged through the insults and name-calling...quite entertaining in fact.

My point though, is that even though I agree with pretty much every one of Miyazaki's arguements, the general board isn't the place for this fight. The xboxers are allowed to sit here all day and pretend the Xbox has no flaws. Now when they stumble into the debate forum...that is the time to pound some sense into them;)

BTW, which Nintendo forum do you go to, Miyazaki?I'm looking for a good new forum to start posting at...

LynxFX
12-28-2001, 11:11 PM
Why? Because I'm defending Nintendo against the stupidity of you and your friends?

Are you now, seems to me and everyone else with sense on this board sees it as you just being a prick and trying to justify your purchase. So am I stupid for pointing out that you are a prick? I don't think so. In the words of Forrest Gump, "I'm a god **** genius."

If you're biased when talking about Microsoft, I'm going to let you know you are. If you're not, then you're not going to hear anything from me. Whining about my actions isn't going to stop them.

Alright, but you leave out the fact that every SINGLE WORD that comes out of your mouth is either biased or an insult. But I think that is because, like I said before, you are talking from the sheets of Mr. Yamauchi. Are they satin? I picture purple satin sheets with probably a high thread count. Oh wait, this is Nintendo we are talking about so make that a low thread count. I'm guessing Martha Stewart brand from Kmart. Of course with the blue light special they are quite a bargain. Yeah those insults sure are easy to spout out. I feel like I'm accomplishing sooooo much. :rolleyes:

Bed sheets, that's a nice variation of my glasses insult, but couldn't you at least come up with something new?
Can't you find anything better to do than just troll around in an Xbox forum?

By the way, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II has better graphics, but you don't care. Dead or Alive 3 really underdelivered in the graphics area (wasn't expecting much from the gameplay, anyway) as did Star Wars Rogue Squadron II. To me, a person who doesn't have Microsoft glasses blindly him, Dead or Alive 3 looks much to "bold." The characters look so thick.

I was never talking about gameplay. Never once. DOA3 does have the richest and cleanest graphics of any game to date. Sure my opinion but that of many others as well. Does it have the vast landscapes of Halo or Rogue Squadron II? No but now we are comparing apples and oranges. Characters too thick? Alright I'll give you your opinion but you better start listening to others on this board as well or no one will ever take you seriously. Do whatever you want in the debate forums but leave your GC propaganda and BS out of the general forum or I might just have to slip in something that vibrates between those sheets. Yamauchi might like this new toy and have no need for you, just like we have no need for you here, in the xbox forum.

Enjoy your night in the dog house.

Miyazaki san
12-28-2001, 11:13 PM
Ok, my name is changed because I'm suddenly not allowed to post anymore. Kinda like what happened to you, Koopa. Anyway, I've asked Jason if this is a problem, what has happened, etc. etc.

I'll have to private message you the forum name because I don't want the perfect forum to go to Hell if a bunch of Xbox fanboys flood it.

Lynxfx-

Are you now, seems to me and everyone else with sense on this board sees it as you just being a prick and trying to justify your purchase. So am I stupid for pointing out that you are a prick? I don't think so. In the words of Forrest Gump, "I'm a god **** genius."

"Prick?" Uhhh... The reason people see me as being a "prick" is like Koopa said, they see the Xbox as having no flaws, but they're surprised when someone says the Xbox isn't perfect. Come over to the console debate forums and watch me prove you wrong over and over.

I think this thread should be moved to the Gamecube vs. Xbox forum, too.

Alright, but you leave out the fact that every SINGLE WORD that comes out of your mouth is either biased or an insult. But I think that is because, like I said before, you are talking from the sheets of Mr. Yamauchi. Are they satin? I picture purple satin sheets with probably a high thread count. Oh wait, this is Nintendo we are talking about so make that a low thread count. I'm guessing Martha Stewart brand from Kmart. Of course with the blue light special they are quite a bargain. Yeah those insults sure are easy to spout out. I feel like I'm accomplishing sooooo much.

Every single word? Sorry, fanboy, but I don't see how saying "I don't believe Dead or Alive 3 is better than Star Wars Rogue Squadron II in a graphical sense" is biased. Could you explain it more, please, or are you going to avoid the arguement again and continue talking about yours mom's bed sheets?

Can't you find anything better to do than just troll around in an Xbox forum?

Troll? I don't consider being asked to come here trolling. Again, though, could you please come up with something new? You Xbox fanboys love to avoid the arguement by calling people "trolls" don't you?

I was never talking about gameplay. Never once.

It seems you didn't get the joke.

DOA3 does have the richest and cleanest graphics of any game to date. Sure my opinion but that of many others as well.

And the opinion of many is that Star Wars Rogue Squadron II looks better than Dead or Alive 3, what's your point. I've already told you my opinions on each of the games graphics, so why don't you do the same. Tell me what is so flawless about Dead or Alive 3, and why Star Wars Rogue Squadron II looks nothing like it, even though it's the advanced game, technologically, today?

Does it have the vast landscapes of Halo or Rogue Squadron II? No but now we are comparing apples and oranges.

Then why do you keep responding?

Characters too thick? Alright I'll give you your opinion but you better start listening to others on this board as well or no one will ever take you seriously.

I do listen, and when I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I base my arguements on articles I've read, I don't mindly babble about bull like "Nintendo is kiddie!"

Do whatever you want in the debate forums but leave your GC propaganda and BS out of the general forum or I might just have to slip in something that vibrates between those sheets. Yamauchi might like this new toy and have no need for you, just like we have no need for you here, in the xbox forum.

Enjoy your night in the dog house.

Your variations of my insults are very amusing, keep up the good work.

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 11:15 PM
DAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN Nice Lynx!!!

Heyyoudvd
12-28-2001, 11:27 PM
Miyazaki, can you send me the URL to that board also.
I'm honestly getting sick and tired of the constant Gamecube bashing by some moronic fanboys on this site.

I'd like to post at a BBS in which people are more open-minded, non-biased, and intelligent.

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 11:29 PM
I'd like to post at a BBS in which people are more open-minded, non-biased, and intelligent.

Then get Miyazaki san to leave :D

Miyazaki san
12-28-2001, 11:33 PM
Hey XboXGangsta, that was pretty good. ;)

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 11:34 PM
I know :D thanks for reminding me though

MaxPain
12-29-2001, 01:45 AM
*sigh..........* I thought this was about the markings on the Xbox games that were exclusive only to xbox??? This has turned into some really bad flamming............

DT21
12-29-2001, 01:50 AM
That's what I thought too.

kokanee_crisis
12-29-2001, 01:52 AM
Hey kids, first post! I ususally try not to get involved with these kinds of forums as they tend to be biased and retarded but I have to throw in my two cents here.

Fact:
A fanboy is someone who likes something for the sake that "this is Nintendo" or "this is Microsoft" etc etc etc. It's not 'cause they actually like it, they just have to, it's a rule. By not liking it they'd be admitting their own incorrectness.

Fact:
You are comparing the wrong types of games. It's like arguing whether hockey is a better sport than football, a stupid comparison. Lets look at games that at least aim in the same genre. Madden 2002 (a PS2 port) recieved graphical enhancements on the xbox not present on the Gamecube. Here we see an identical game where it cannot be argued against the xbox version 'looking' nicer. Now lets look at Tony Hawk 3. Read the reviews at Gamespot.com, the PS2 version is graphically superior (gameplay too) to the Gamecube version. Now, while at the same site, look at the comparative PS2 and Xbox reviews of Max Payne, a game known for it's graphical prowess. You'll see that the Xbox version fares much much better. Put two and two together. Some of you may be fanboys but I know you can still add.

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the Gamecube. But remember, we are arguing about processing power and graphical capabilities, not a system's overall merit. Miaz...whatever your name is (sorry, I forgot), by admitting that the xbox does have better graphical horsepower (look at the specs, it's no big deal!) you are not admitting you are wrong, the Gamecube still may be the best system FOR YOU! Now by saying things like "MS paid off Tecmo to lie about graphical capabilities," you ARE being an idiot. Remember graphics don't make the system. I always loved my Sega Genesis where the SNES games always 'looked' better. I own and love my xbox, I know I made the right choice for ME. Now I hope you made the right choice for YOU. Don't come in here having your **** looking to make a point. Just be content with what decision you made and don't expect other people to think just like you. This is America, not Nazi Germany. Now I'm rambling on and getting off topic so Peace.

LynxFX
12-29-2001, 02:13 AM
'Miyazaki san' huh, I think this forum would be much better 'sans Miyazaki'.

Originally posted by Miyazaki san
"Prick?" Uhhh... The reason people see me as being a "prick" is like Koopa said, they see the Xbox as having no flaws, but they're surprised when someone says the Xbox isn't perfect.

No the reason people see you as a prick is because you are a prick. How hard is that to understand?

Every single word? Sorry, fanboy, but I don't see how saying "I don't believe Dead or Alive 3 is better than Star Wars Rogue Squadron II in a graphical sense" is biased

Let's see, how many threads are out there were you just have to jump in and basically say "xbox sucks, yada yada yada". What? You can't remember. Ok let me spoon feed you this.
You added so much to this thread (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4526)
Couldn't wait to get that in there huh (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4514)
Oh no, someone is giving NES some praise, better get my xbox slam in there. (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4462)
More put downs by our GC fanboy (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4113)
Hey did someone just mention an xbox game? (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4437)
He strikes again with his oh so cliche xbox fanboy gibberish (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2868)
Always getting defensive when it comes to Microsoft. (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3812)
Do I need to go on or do we all get the point that you are nothing more than a Yamauchi Boy Toy Troll (YBTT).

Could you explain it more, please, or are you going to avoid the arguement again and continue talking about yours mom's bed sheets?

We don't want to bring your moma into this. I don't even think Martha Stewart could whip up big enough bed sheets to handle her. God how ghetto do you have to get? :rolleyes:

Troll? I don't consider being asked to come here trolling. Again, though, could you please come up with something new? You Xbox fanboys love to avoid the arguement by calling people "trolls" don't you?

You are right. I was way off on the troll comment. I forgot that you are a YBTT. You are an insult to trolls everywhere.

Hey this just in....Martha is still working on those sheets. She has asked the US reserves for more parachute material...stand by.

It seems you didn't get the joke.

It seems that you are the joke.

And the opinion of many is that Star Wars Rogue Squadron II looks better than Dead or Alive 3, what's your point. I've already told you my opinions on each of the games graphics, so why don't you do the same. Tell me what is so flawless about Dead or Alive 3, and why Star Wars Rogue Squadron II looks nothing like it, even though it's the advanced game, technologically, today?

How about the perfect character animation, the rounded characters, the pixel shading, the bump mapping, the real time realistic reflections, partical effects, the lighting, true 16x9 support, 5.1 sound. Is the game perfect? No, no game ever will be but it is the best looking game to date considering the models and the type of game it is. Rogue Squadron does look good. I'm not denying that but I have yet to see anything special about it. So far everything I've seen on it I've already seen in the first Rogue for the pc. Just a few added fx here and there. Square polys don't impress me. Robotic movement doesn't impress me. Star fields do not impress me.

I do listen, and when I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I base my arguements on articles I've read, I don't mindly babble about bull like "Nintendo is kiddie!"

Those wonderful articles written by yet more gamecube kiddies. I take anything written by them with a grain of salt. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Your babble is as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

xboxlover
12-29-2001, 03:16 AM
Miyakaki i was not bein fanboyish i was just saying the xbox is better than the gamecube so it is laughin above it because it is better obviously u are to immature to be able to interpret my comments so shoulding even atempt replying to them with your snide remarks and fanboy attitude!!

JAC
12-29-2001, 10:15 AM
Hmmm, someone got banned. Yet he isn't a troll. I guess they banned him, because he isn't a troll. Yeah, that makes sense. Lord knows he surely contributes to the community. lol Well, in a comic relief sort of way.

Hmmm, what was he saying about post counts and signup dates? So, who's the newbie now? Bhwhahahaa

Btw, Lynxfx you own man! Good stuff. You keep me rolling.

kokanee_crisis, very nice too man. What you said is exactly how I feel about all the silly console arguing. If someone knows that they've made the correct choice when picking a console for themself then they wouldn't feel the need to hang around the competition's sites and make mile long posts... they'd be spending time actually playing that console that they love so much! lol It's funny really.

Ninja Scroll
12-29-2001, 10:24 AM
You know every one knows me and knows I should bash da mess out of those KiddyCube marks/fanboys but im not.
This thread has gotten waaaaaay out of hand and should be closed.
I give props to the adminitrators for banning that chump Mizaryaki or whatever his/her name is.
But what good is it if they "dont keep" banning them every time they re-open a new member account?

These marks obviously have no one to debat with in the Xbox vs. kiddyCube forums so they have decided to crawl aways from their lonely caves and bother us other members.

If nothing is done about this im just gonna unleash my frustration out on these corny KiddyCube marks/fanboys! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ninja Scroll
12-29-2001, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by JAC

Hmmm, what was he saying about post counts and signup dates? So, who's the newbie now? Bhwhahahaa

In JAC's words,...... BHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
So how's it feels to be a newbie! :D
Justice served! Ninja style!

No lie, Lynxfx.... I tip my sword to you my friend :)

kokanee_crisis, very nice too man. What you said is exactly how I feel about all the silly console arguing. If someone knows that they've made the correct choice when picking a console for themself then they wouldn't feel the need to hang around the competition's sites and make mile long posts... they'd be spending time actually playing that console that they love so much! lol It's funny really. [/B]

Yep, my words exsactly too!

Rusted Gundam
12-29-2001, 06:46 PM
Id just like to state that comparing the size DOA3 and Starwars: Whatever for gamecube has nothing to do with the size of the CD's. Gamecube's small DVDs can hold as much as the normal size Double layered (That means TWO SIDES) DVDs.

Ta da, did we just learn something today?

LynxFX
12-29-2001, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the support guys. I didn't mean to hijack the thread but that Miyazaki was starting to really **** me off. I had no problem with him saying all that junk the debate forums but then he started showing up left and right in the general forum and still spouting the same BS.

Oh well, I guess he is gone for now. In the future I'll try not to feed the trolls, although I will cut them down to size if it is needed. :D

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 08:01 PM
What do you chop trolls with? I use my trust Battle Ax with my Anti-Troll spray as backup

LynxFX
12-29-2001, 08:04 PM
I just summon Frodo. :)

Or I should just buy the Lord of the Rings swords from the knife guys on the Home Shopping Network.

XboXGangsta
12-29-2001, 08:06 PM
Ever battled with Kendo sticks and Japanese swords, me and my friends are good friends with an anime store owner and we take them out and battle, we dont poke eachother juss click the swords, if someone we dont like ****es us off we hold them to the wall and hit em with tha kendo :D

shushbush
12-30-2001, 09:46 AM
Id just like to state that comparing the size DOA3 and Starwars: Whatever for gamecube has nothing to do with the size of the CD's. Gamecube's small DVDs can hold as much as the normal size Double layered (That means TWO SIDES) DVDs.

DVD-9 is multi layered not double sided there are 2 layers of material that are both read from the bottom (you do not flip it over like some DVD's, that is what XBOX uses. GC uses a proprietary format that allows for only1.5 GB nothing more .... mothing less.

Hugh_Jass
12-30-2001, 11:34 AM
Yes...DVD-9...as in NINE GIGABYTES.

Miyazaki san
12-31-2001, 01:27 PM
kokanee_crisis-

Madden 2002 (a PS2 port) recieved graphical enhancements on the xbox not present on the Gamecube.

Umm, no. EA stated that the Xbox version of Madden 2002 would be a straight port from the Playstation 2 version, while the Gamecube would get some graphical updates.

Now lets look at Tony Hawk 3. Read the reviews at Gamespot.com, the PS2 version is graphically superior (gameplay too) to the Gamecube version. Now, while at the same site, look at the comparative PS2 and Xbox reviews of Max Payne, a game known for it's graphical prowess. You'll see that the Xbox version fares much much better. Put two and two together. Some of you may be fanboys but I know you can still add.

Why all of the incorrect information? Do you know how many people were working on the Gamecube version of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3? TWO PEOPLE. Did you know the Gamecube version of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 was supposed to be released around the time of the Xbox version? Most of you may be fanboys, but I'm sure you can figure out that two people plus rushing equals bad mix.

Miaz...whatever your name is (sorry, I forgot), by admitting that the xbox does have better graphical horsepower (look at the specs, it's no big deal!) you are not admitting you are wrong, the Gamecube still may be the best system FOR YOU!

Guess what, Dead or Alive 3 is only doing 4 million polygons while Star Wars Rogue Squadron II is doing 13 million polygons. The Xbox may have the ABILITY to do better graphics than the Gamecube, but that ability has not been used yet.

Now by saying things like "MS paid off Tecmo to lie about graphical capabilities," you ARE being an idiot.

Did you not read my posts? You're acting like Lynxfx, avoiding my questions by coming up with stupid insults. Microsoft is KNOWN to spend their money to get what they want, and if they didn't pay off Tecmo, why did Tecmo put their number one selling game, even though it doesn't sell very much, as an Xbox exclusive? Why develop your number one game for a console you believe will come in third place?

Remember graphics don't make the system. I always loved my Sega Genesis where the SNES games always 'looked' better. I own and love my xbox, I know I made the right choice for ME. Now I hope you made the right choice for YOU.

If graphics don't make a system, then why are you and your Xbox fanboy friends harping them so much? On a side note, if you look at some of IGN's Xbox reviews (the unbiased ones) the graphics scores are higher than the gameplay scores. I find that funny.

Don't come in here having your **** looking to make a point. Just be content with what decision you made and don't expect other people to think just like you. This is America, not Nazi Germany. Now I'm rambling on and getting off topic so Peace.

Lynxfx-

'Miyazaki san' huh, I think this forum would be much better 'sans Miyazaki'.

That's right, child, hide behind your petty third grade insults to avoid the arguement.

No the reason people see you as a prick is because you are a prick. How hard is that to understand?

No, the reason people see my as a "prick" is because they think the Xbox as having no flaws, but they're surprised when someone says the Xbox isn't perfect.

Let's see, how many threads are out there were you just have to jump in and basically say "xbox sucks, yada yada yada". What? You can't remember. Ok let me spoon feed you this.
You added so much to this thread
Couldn't wait to get that in there huh
Oh no, someone is giving NES some praise, better get my xbox slam in there.
More put downs by our GC fanboy
Hey did someone just mention an xbox game?
He strikes again with his oh so cliche xbox fanboy gibberish
Always getting defensive when it comes to Microsoft.

Oh look mommy, out of my 460 posts the Xbox fanboy can only come up with with SEVEN topics where I've told the truth and said someone was a Microsoft fanboy. I guess the truth really does hurt, since THIS fanboy is getting so defensive over it.

Do I need to go on or do we all get the point that you are nothing more than a Yamauchi Boy Toy Troll (YBTT).

Sorry, GBTT (Gates Boy Toy Troll), the fact is there was, you had no point. By the way, troll, I would've have no intention of coming here if I knew Xbox fanboys like you would turn a debate into a flame war. At least the fanboys at the debate forum don't stoop as low as you've done.

We don't want to bring your moma into this. I don't even think Martha Stewart could whip up big enough bed sheets to handle her.

Oh yeah, that was a real good one. A classic! How many more Pee Wee Hermin variations can you come up with?

God how ghetto do you have to get?

How racist do you have to get?

You are right. I was way off on the troll comment. I forgot that you are a YBTT. You are an insult to trolls everywhere.

That's right, hide behind your insults, since that's all you can do.

Hey this just in....Martha is still working on those sheets. She has asked the US reserves for more parachute material...stand by.

Keep avoiding the arguements.

It seems that you are the joke.

I've never met anyone who has so many third grade insults like yours, besides third graders themselves.

How about the perfect character animation, the rounded characters, the pixel shading, the bump mapping, the real time realistic reflections, partical effects, the lighting, true 16x9 support, 5.1 sound.

You forgot to talk about the 4 million polygons. I think you're letting specification numbers blind you, although that's nothing new, you ARE an Xbox fanboy after all.

No, no game ever will be but it is the best looking game to date considering the models and the type of game it is. Rogue Squadron does look good. I'm not denying that but I have yet to see anything special about it. So far everything I've seen on it I've already seen in the first Rogue for the pc. Just a few added fx here and there. Square polys don't impress me. Robotic movement doesn't impress me. Star fields do not impress me.

Guess what? 4 million polygons doesn't impress me. Ugly, thick characters don't impress me. You can deny the fact that Star Wars Rogue Squadron II looks a million times better than Dead or Alive 3, because of your stupid love for everything Microsoft. Your denial is pitiful, and you are pathetic.

Those wonderful articles written by yet more gamecube kiddies. I take anything written by them with a grain of salt. I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Translation: "I'm in denial."

Your babble is as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

And I won't even mention your worthless babble.

Thanks for the support guys.

Awww, how sweet. "Thanks for supporting me in my idiotic ways, fanboy friends, I would've never been able to claim I've defeated Miyazaki in a debate I turned into a flame war if you hadn't helped me."

I didn't mean to hijack the thread but that Miyazaki was starting to really **** me off.

Child. Only a child would get angry at someone over the Internet.

had no problem with him saying all that junk the debate forums but then he started showing up left and right in the general forum and still spouting the same BS.

The truth is bull****? Well, I guess it is if you're an Xbox fanboy.

Oh well, I guess he is gone for now. In the future I'll try not to feed the trolls, although I will cut them down to size if it is needed.

And in reality, your insults have not phased me one bit. Although they were very amusing.

xboxlover-

Miyakaki i was not bein fanboyish i was just saying the xbox is better than the gamecube so it is laughin above it because it is better obviously u are to immature to be able to interpret my comments so shoulding even atempt replying to them with your snide remarks and fanboy attitude!!

Sorry, I don't understand the language third graders use, but what I made out of this was that you were a fanboy and you're immature. Wow, I couldn't have said it better myself.

JAC-

Hmmm, someone got banned. Yet he isn't a troll. I guess they banned him, because he isn't a troll. Yeah, that makes sense. Lord knows he surely contributes to the community. lol Well, in a comic relief sort of way.

I got banned because some little child, I won't say any names *cough*JAC and Lynxfx*cough* whined to the mods because they couldn't handle the fact the Xbox isn't perfect.

You're still a newbie, newbie.

Yeah, you would take insults over facts, you're in denial like your other Xbox fanboy friends.

kokanee_crisis, very nice too man. What you said is exactly how I feel about all the silly console arguing. If someone knows that they've made the correct choice when picking a console for themself then they wouldn't feel the need to hang around the competition's sites and make mile long posts... they'd be spending time actually playing that console that they love so much! lol It's funny really.

It's funny really that you didn't even read my post, oh wait, no it's not. And, unlike you and your friends, I don't have the time a third grade has to spend all day and night playing a video game.

Miyazaki san
12-31-2001, 01:27 PM
Mad Dasher-

Ta da, did we just learn something today?

Another case of an Xbox fanboy who doesn't read people's posts! You should know, since you probably do this yourself, that most Xbox fanboys bash the size of the Gamecube disk. I was merely stating that if all of the Xbox games currently avaliable are less than 1.5GB then the "arguement" about the Gamecube's disk medium being to small is worthless.

XboXGangsta-

What do you chop trolls with? I use my trust Battle Ax with my Anti-Troll spray as backup

You sound just like a role-playing kid on IRC. When will the fanboys realize their online battleaxes and swords don't hurt anyone, but only make themselves look like a bunch of kids?

Ever battled with Kendo sticks and Japanese swords, me and my friends are good friends with an anime store owner and we take them out and battle, we dont poke eachother juss click the swords, if someone we dont like ****es us off we hold them to the wall and hit em with tha kendo

Why would a store owner let a bunch of kids like you use Japanese swords and kendo sticks?

Hugh_Jass-

Yes...DVD-9...as in NINE GIGABYTES.

And, as in... WASTED SPACE!

Ninja Scroll-

You know every one knows me and knows I should bash da mess out of those KiddyCube marks/fanboys but im not.
This thread has gotten waaaaaay out of hand and should be closed.
I give props to the adminitrators for banning that chump Mizaryaki or whatever his/her name is.
But what good is it if they "dont keep" banning them every time they re-open a new member account?

One question KiddyBox fanboy, didn't the moderator say stop trying to act like you know Ebonics?

These marks obviously have no one to debat with in the Xbox vs. kiddyCube forums so they have decided to crawl aways from their lonely caves and bother us other members.

If nothing is done about this im just gonna unleash my frustration out on these corny KiddyCube marks/fanboys!

It's just like a little child to get angry at someone over the Internet. What are you going to do? Sit behind the comfort of your computer and spit third grade insults at me like the child Lynxfx?

Ninja Scroll
12-31-2001, 02:29 PM
here we go again with this corny no life kiddycube mark! :mad:

Didnt they already ban your behind once already? Dont you get the picture junior? Your not wanted in the addict forums:mad:

kokanee_crisis
12-31-2001, 02:37 PM
I like a good argument as good as the next guy but I do have one pet-peeve. I absolutely can't stand it when people will form an opinion based simply on things they may have heard and on no real fact. I'm not naming names but most of you in here are guilty of that. Personally, I like to do a little research before I say something as to avoid the risk of sounding like an idiot. People, don't just bash this guy for the sake that he doesn't like the xbox. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion no matter what that may be. If anything, Miazahhoolyy or whatever should only be bashed to his information, or complete lack there of. He has made some good points but still feels unable to acknowledge when other people have. By preaching simple lies you are destroying the validity of any truth you may bring. You tell me that the GC Madden was to have improved graphics while the xbox was to be a straight port. Go read the reviews again. Get your facts straight before you start an incorrect argument. I could state direct quotes from both Gamespot and IGN but I'd rather you read it yourself. Now give me the article where you it states that only 2 people did the entire GC version of Tony 3. Like I said, I am interested solely in the facts and not in someones misinterpretation of them. Now stop comparing apples to oranges and compare something direct. Now the problem is that I don't think you can because you seem like one of those stubborn little boys who always has to have the last word nomatter how wrong you may be. And all you xbox fans here: Don't just start insulting and acting like complete retards. By doing that you are giving about as little validity to the arguement as Miazahooky himself.

kokanee_crisis
12-31-2001, 02:41 PM
Oh, one more thing. Miazaka (I still can't remember), you say the big old xbox disc is a waste of space. Well, I'm sure thats what the big N said when PS1 went to CD and they stayed with the cartridge. Lets just watch history repeat itself as games like GTA3 already push the 1.5 GB threshold.

Frostberg
12-31-2001, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
here we go again with this corny no life kiddycube mark! :mad:

Didnt they already ban your behind once already? Dont you get the picture junior? Your not wanted in the addict forums:mad:

Im gonna have to go with my ninja man on this one, Miyazaki san like to list out everything people said and have some immature remark, and then call everyone a third grade Xbox fanboy because he cant play nice with his purple purse

Hugh_Jass
12-31-2001, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by kokanee_crisis
Oh, one more thing. Miazaka (I still can't remember), you say the big old xbox disc is a waste of space. Well, I'm sure thats what the big N said when PS1 went to CD and they stayed with the cartridge. Lets just watch history repeat itself as games like GTA3 already push the 1.5 GB threshold.

The real waste of space is the store shelves occupied by dusty game cubes. :D

LynxFX
12-31-2001, 05:23 PM
Great, he came back. :rolleyes:

Well I won't get into everything again. Like what Triggah said in his thread there is no point to all of this BS.

Miyazaki san,

Welcome to my ignore list.