PDA

View Full Version : stuck in Halo... again...

Virazslo
12-26-2001, 03:03 PM
Thanks for helping me guys. I am on the level where you are supposed to stop the captain from reaching the bad aspect of Halo. I already saw the recorded video from the Jenkins guy. I have killed SWARMS of those little jumpy guys, and then later those mutated marines (i think). I had gotten on top of a balcony but on accident I fell off. Now, I cant get back up. There is a door (the one I think im supposed to go in) but it is visibly jammed. The doors are not flat, they are jutting out at an angle. Where am I supposed to go? I can see doors that are locked, but behind them are a whole bunch of the bad jumpy aliens. Thanks for your help.

l Maximus l
12-26-2001, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Virazslo
Thanks for helping me guys. I am on the level where you are supposed to stop the captain from reaching the bad aspect of Halo. I already saw the recorded video from the Jenkins guy. I have killed SWARMS of those little jumpy guys, and then later those mutated marines (i think). I had gotten on top of a balcony but on accident I fell off. Now, I cant get back up. There is a door (the one I think im supposed to go in) but it is visibly jammed. The doors are not flat, they are jutting out at an angle. Where am I supposed to go? I can see doors that are locked, but behind them are a whole bunch of the bad jumpy aliens. Thanks for your help.

I think I know where you are talking about...you need to jump up on some boxes so you can get to the higher level...there is a door up there. Check it out :)

JJaX
12-26-2001, 03:11 PM
**** man.

Do you get lost getting back to your room after taking a ****?????

Virazslo
12-26-2001, 03:22 PM
only if it is really late

VAN
12-26-2001, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
**** man.

Do you get lost getting back to your room after taking a ****?????

Give the guy a friggin' break. Sheesh. No wonder people don't post here asking for game help more often than they do.

kazual
12-26-2001, 06:25 PM
Sheesh... if someone needs help, and your too much of a prick to take a couple seconds of your time to help them, at least don't mouth off at them for asking.

By the way.. :P

I am on the snow level where you first get the banshees.. and you have to destroy the three generators or something like that? Well I got the first one, but I can't destroy the one where you have to "Find the lower entrance to canyon B"

Anyone got any ideas???

RubaDubStyle311
12-26-2001, 09:07 PM
I am not sure exactly how i got there but just get the tank and cruise aroudn with it, that was my favorite level but i cacnt remember everything about how to get htem, beware you have a long and tedious level ahead. You meet a little computer bastard that betrays you and you go through the same **** like 5 times

Supperdog
12-27-2001, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by kazual
Sheesh... if someone needs help, and your too much of a prick to take a couple seconds of your time to help them, at least don't mouth off at them for asking.

By the way.. :P

I am on the snow level where you first get the banshees.. and you have to destroy the three generators or something like that? Well I got the first one, but I can't destroy the one where you have to "Find the lower entrance to canyon B"

Anyone got any ideas???

I Think i can help...ok in that big canyon place, where you have the mortar tanks shooting at you, and the big sunken area with a big door, you have to go down to the door get out of the tank, and look for a panel that will open the door. hope this helps! if this isnt the right level/place PM me :)

VAN
12-27-2001, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by RubaDubStyle311
beware you have a long and tedious level ahead. You meet a little computer bastard that betrays you and you go through the same **** like 5 times

Well thats great. Now the guy doesnt even need to play ahead to see whats next. Howsa bout telling him about the rest of the game as well? While you're at it, you may wanna post the ending too, as most people don't spend 50 bucks on a game to play it through themselves, they just want other people to tell them how the story progresses.

JJaX
12-27-2001, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by VAN

Well thats great. Now the guy doesnt even need to play ahead to see whats next. Howsa bout telling him about the rest of the game as well? While you're at it, you may wanna post the ending too, as most people don't spend 50 bucks on a game to play it through themselves, they just want other people to tell them how the story progresses.

Kinda like the guys whos seen a movie like 100 times and needs to say all the lines and oh i love this part. You just wanna smack the **** out of them right. We know we know you saw the movie, We know we know you played the **** game. And about me lashing out earlier about tips, I just think if you get lost give it some time. What fun is a game if you got people telling you what to do???