PDA

View Full Version : Just got morrowind GOTY, and Im trying to become a werewolf but...

Xorg
11-01-2003, 08:00 PM
I cant, I have been trying to get the disease from a pack of four wolves for the past hour but I havent got it yet, Im I doing something wrong?
btw the snow effects are cool

armyof_one/ltd
11-01-2003, 11:41 PM
*Waiting for you to use the sig that he has done with so much love*

Well I dont have the game but I guess you have to run onto a werewolf to turn into a werewolf, am I wrong?

Xorg
11-02-2003, 07:46 AM
yeah but I cant find a werewolf
and btw I have no idea where or how to host the sig

-AVE|\|GER-
11-02-2003, 08:14 AM
try angelfire or sony imagestation

armyof_one/ltd
11-02-2003, 01:47 PM
Just ask shannon-XBa at the chat loungue I´m sure he will be happy to help you

TuffEagle88
11-02-2003, 09:07 PM
I want to get that. I wasn't sure when it was coming out, but obviously its out now, huh? I didn't get the first one because I heard that the fighting sucked and was glitchy, but I've heard that they've fixed this in the GOTY edition, is this true? I'll probably get it around christmas, if not a little before.

Shadow20002
11-03-2003, 11:29 AM
It is out yet ? I'm on my way to get it this week or maybe later on this month.

CarGuy
11-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Sweet. Just as soon as i get some pants on i'm off to EB.:D

Xorg
11-03-2003, 03:20 PM
They really didnt fix the fighting it looks the same to me, but its not that bad once you get used to it, just because you dont like the fighting system that shouldnt stop you from getting it

TuffEagle88
11-03-2003, 06:14 PM
yea, I was about to buy it when it turned platnium, but then I heard about GOTY and decided to do the smart thing and wait. I also heard that now the horizon isn't all blurry? That it is supposed to be clear, or something like that. I'm gonna get it for Christmas, too bad its so long to wait :( ,but who knows, maybe I won't be able to wait, maybe I'll just have to buy it as soon as I see it! Wait I've got it! I'll spend my money now to get it, then I'll dip into the money I get from relatives who don't know what I want to replenish my savings!!!!! I'm a genius!!!!!! Yes, all my teachers WERE wrong!!!!! I'm not a cross eyed, dumbass after all. YAY!!!!!