PDA

View Full Version : The Sexiest In DOA3

Whisper
12-26-2001, 05:04 PM
Forgive me if its been done before...

:p:pHITOMI BETTER WIN:p:p

Markus_Kalarkus
12-26-2001, 06:23 PM
**** yah hitomi is like so sexy !!!!! i wanna skore wit her j/k. hitomi kiks ass ya'll

windwatrerthfir
12-26-2001, 08:07 PM
Who's Hitomi ... Post a pic!

Wolf1171
12-26-2001, 09:13 PM
She Kicks High!!

Whisper
12-26-2001, 11:29 PM
kasumi kicks the highest... hitomi gets my... ahem...

Crazy Joe
12-27-2001, 07:49 AM
TINA IS HOTTEST!!!! I got a thing for the blondes ;)

Alec
12-27-2001, 11:12 AM
Tina, a tall blonde.

JAC
12-27-2001, 02:07 PM
I think they hooked up Kasumi. Also she gets into some poses that are just outrageous! She's got that combo throw deal that starts out with her pushy in your mouth. I mean come on! How can you guys resist that?

I play Leifang, cause her moves work well with my style of play - nervous and sweety. hehe j/k She gets into some nice poses once in a while too. ;) When she kicks her forward leg all the way up and you get to see the cuts in her leg ride all the way up to her nice tight little round ass. Ok, ok, I'm letting out my secret that I'm a woman crazy freak! :) I'll shut up now.

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 02:36 PM
Somebody needs girl friends in their lifes!:D

P.S. guys,...... im talking about REAL chicks,.. okay!;)

Whisper
12-27-2001, 03:15 PM
are you saying hitmoi isnt real!!!! shhh... shees real, and shes winning this poll! little sexy german chick :p

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-27-2001, 04:21 PM
HITOMI...yum!

JAC
12-27-2001, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Somebody needs girl friends in their lifes!:D

P.S. guys,...... im talking about REAL chicks,.. okay!;)

Come on, you know that gamers are known for their perversion (unless we're talking about gamecubers IE: Mario and crap like that). Heck, why do you think they make those games like that? They know we're just waiting to drool over stuff like that and it'll sell better. hehe

Come on over to the dark side ninja boy. hehe

Whisper
12-27-2001, 04:41 PM
xboxgamer... if you think Hitomi is so yummy (she is), why is Christie in your sig? :p just a thought...

Whisper
12-27-2001, 04:54 PM
sorry just testing something :p

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by JAC

Come on, you know that gamers are known for their perversion (unless we're talking about gamecubers IE: Mario and crap like that). Heck, why do you think they make those games like that? They know we're just waiting to drool over stuff like that and it'll sell better. hehe

Come on over to the dark side ninja boy. hehe

Yes my father, I Ninja Luke will join your dark side of be a videogaming pervert! lol!
you make good points my friend, I was only making a joke though!
it's all good.

XboXGangsta
12-27-2001, 08:25 PM
Christies ass in her video, ahhhh, nothing compared to a real ass, but ****!!!

Whisper
12-27-2001, 09:28 PM
i think christie is ugggly.... SHOW ME HITOMI *looks at sig* ahhh there she is.. :p

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
i think christie is ugggly.... SHOW ME HITOMI *looks at sig* ahhh there she is.. :p

D@amn dude, your taking this sh*t really seriously! lol!
calm down little trooper! It's only a thread of opinions.
I say go hit a shot at a club or something to calm down that little stroodle of yours! hehehe!

Whisper
12-27-2001, 10:12 PM
I'm not accusing anybody have having bad opinions... i mean, all the girls there are sexy (except christie IMO)..... wait a minute... what am I talking about they are just animated people... *looks at hitomi again* ... now i remember why...

JAC
12-27-2001, 11:39 PM

Yes my father, I Ninja Luke will join your dark side of be a videogaming pervert! lol!
you make good points my friend, I was only making a joke though!
it's all good.

Hmmm, not sure if I ever took you seriously on any post. :P

I do know one thing that isn't all good in this thread and that's the fact that Kasumi isn't winning!!!!!!!!!! I say that even though I like Leifang's style. hehe I think Leifang looks great in her story though. :rolleyes: Very sweet and innocent looking. yum!

XboXGangsta
12-27-2001, 11:47 PM
Chrisite and her ass, nice and tight.....ahhhh.....

Ninja Scroll
12-28-2001, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by JAC

Hmmm, not sure if I ever took you seriously on any post. :P

I do know one thing that isn't all good in this thread and that's the fact that Kasumi isn't winning!!!!!!!!!! I say that even though I like Leifang's style. hehe I think Leifang looks great in her story though. :rolleyes: Very sweet and innocent looking. yum!

Come on now JAC-IN DA BOX! lol:D

I do play & joke around a good,....hmmmmm,... 99.9% of the time, but in all the laughter lies serious opinions my friend!
Just read between da line my man!:cool:

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 09:54 AM
Christies ass, muuuuust touch......

JAC
12-28-2001, 10:29 AM

Come on now JAC-IN DA BOX! lol:D

I do play & joke around a good,....hmmmmm,... 99.9% of the time, but in all the laughter lies serious opinions my friend!
Just read between da line my man!:cool:

I tell ya what. I'll have ya point out your serious comments to me in the future when I don't catch them. It'll be like training of some sort, yeah, some sick perverted training.

darianX
12-28-2001, 10:40 AM
Awww, come on...Hitomi is nice but the sexiest?? Let's not forget that Kasumi kicks high :) My vote goes for Kasumi even though Ayane is my preferred fighter.

Markus_Kalarkus
12-29-2001, 11:26 AM
heres a pic of hitomi@@@

DOOM
12-29-2001, 12:04 PM
I LOVE TINA & Christie!!!

Here's All The DOA 3 Pix Youll Ever Need!!!!!
http://images.google.com/images?as_q=dead+or+alive+3&num=20&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&imgsz=large&as_filetype=jpg&imgc=&as_sitesearch=&imgsafe=off

Enjoy!
Hey JAC, Time For You To Start Looking For A New
F@%king AVATAR!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whisper
01-01-2002, 06:34 PM
I just came back to this post to see what the final words were before it fell off the main page.. and to see who was winning... i see Hitomi is leading, like i said...

anyway, I saw a Re:Re: gogogo Kim Powers on Survivor :p yum thing in there a couple times in Ninja's subject...

too bad shes gone though :( that ticked me off... is she were in this poll she'd win :p

monkeyman
01-01-2002, 08:27 PM
i like real women so i cant vote on this

Whisper
08-13-2002, 09:38 PM
well, its been a LOONG time since this had a post in it.. well, seeing as these is a lot of new members, why not bring it back for one last run... GO HITOMI :p

lllSmokelll
08-13-2002, 10:00 PM
TINA :p

l Maximus l
08-14-2002, 12:55 AM
My vote is for Tina. She has holsters ;)

http://www.clandragon.net/doa3/tina_c3_2.jpg
http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/doa3/jpg/tina02l.jpg
http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/doa3/jpg/tina00l.jpg

Calve
08-14-2002, 01:09 AM
omg!!! lol, have u guys never got piece in yo life??? lol, :D

sinizuh
08-14-2002, 02:21 AM
thanks for bringing back a thread that was made 9 months ago..

i hope you die. :rolleyes:

KGB Agent
08-14-2002, 03:24 AM
My wife beats these artificial drones any day of the week.

Honestly, I find it hard to label a cartoon sexy.

faceoff508
08-14-2002, 06:55 AM
Hitomi, she is the hottest:

Hitomi is the daughter of a Japanese mother and a German karate master. She has been practicing karate under her father’s tutelage since she was just a child, and has always wanted to fight in DOA to test her formidable skills in the real world. Hitomi’s father has finally decided to allow her to participate in DOA. 'There must be many powerful opponents in this world', Hitomi tells herself, and begins practicing her craft with a new degree of enthusiasm.

Whisper
08-14-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by faceoff508
Hitomi, she is the hottest:

Hitomi is the daughter of a Japanese mother and a German karate master. She has been practicing karate under her father’s tutelage since she was just a child, and has always wanted to fight in DOA to test her formidable skills in the real world. Hitomi’s father has finally decided to allow her to participate in DOA. 'There must be many powerful opponents in this world', Hitomi tells herself, and begins practicing her craft with a new degree of enthusiasm.

lol, did i need to know her life story? i just want her to take her clothes off

MixMasta
08-14-2002, 11:43 AM
my top 3 are

kasumi
hitomi
tina

SoccerCJM77
08-14-2002, 02:30 PM
:eek: Hey I say Tina but I wish in real life though

faceoff508
08-14-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k

lol, did i need to know her life story? i just want her to take her clothes off

I got it off thier site. I didnt even read that $h!t.

I am geussing your buying DOA xtreame volleyball for the topless mode, since you love her so much.