PDA

View Full Version : Who is getting Blood Wake on Friday?!?!

Mark7305
12-26-2001, 06:11 PM
I'm counting down the days to this awesome release of this game. I went over to other forums and they are in anicipation of theis game. I heard that it is already out in Canada. That's weird! But, I got a local EB World store that I have been asking almost everyday if they have Blood Wake before the release.

I just can't wait! Anyone else gearing up for this release?

Shoua
12-27-2001, 12:12 AM
i think i am gonan pick this game up i got silent hill 2 but beat it in 6 and a half hrs so i am gonan get a refund and get bloodwake instead the guys at eb said friday at the latest i can't wait

LynxFX
12-27-2001, 01:53 AM
I am getting it. I was expecting to get it Wednesday but guess it was delayed. I saw that Best Buy is supposed to get it tomorrow(thursday) so I'll check there first. Looks like a kick ass game.

Mark7305
12-27-2001, 06:15 AM
Oh man, I'm gonna have to check Best Buy today too. See if I can get my hands on this game before EB gets it. I'll have to check with them also, cause they had a game before its release (I can't remember the name) so maybe, if I'm lucky they'll have it.

DT21
12-28-2001, 12:02 PM
Anyone know if the game is out to buy yet?

VAN
12-28-2001, 12:22 PM
I believe it has been pushed back to the 31st.

WebToker
12-28-2001, 02:27 PM
I am picking this up tomorrow at game spot. Can't wait!

Woocifer
12-28-2001, 11:53 PM
I guess to answer the question of this forum...no one is getting it on Friday because the industry is just too bonehead to come through on a set date...go figure...imagine the number of geekfaces that were crying today hahaha ;)

Mark7305
12-29-2001, 01:40 PM
Well, it's saturday and I got the game! Picked it up from an EB store that was like 10 miles away, but it was worth it!

Now, I got to the second Act and kind of stuck on a hard level even on the easiest difficulty level. Just would like to say that this is a game that is a MUST BUY because of the gameplay, storyline, and of course the graphics.

Well, back to Blood Wake.... those **** turrents are ****ing me off.

LynxFX
12-30-2001, 11:18 PM
I'm stuck on the level where you have to sink two big cargo ships. I can't even get to the ships before being blown to bits. Man torpedos are coming from everywhere.

Mark7305
12-31-2001, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
I'm stuck on the level where you have to sink two big cargo ships. I can't even get to the ships before being blown to bits. Man torpedos are coming from everywhere.

Yea, I was talking about that delta level too. You have to blow up pretty much all the turrents and boats that get in your way to the two cargo ships. Once you blown them to bits, make sure you take the same path so you won't die. Took me a couple of tryes and I gave up, then my bro beat it in two tries (lucky bastard). :(

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-31-2001, 08:58 AM
I seriously can't wait for this game.

Mark7305
01-01-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by xBoXGaMeR2002
I seriously can't wait for this game.

What part of the East Coast are you from, cause it should of been out a long time ago if you are in the East Coast.

Supperdog
01-11-2002, 04:31 PM
OMFG! Today is friday, and after school i picked it up...

WOW this game kicks azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

/cant stop playing it

the graphics are CG quality...so good it almost looks like it isnt in game...but it is...beautifully rendered water lit up by the midair collision of two gunships sending perfectly rendered fragments of metal and wood flying into the air, the light of the fire lighting the swirling, frothing water, as you pump chaingun rounds into a boat just beyond the explosion and watch its hull get chewed up as bullets plow thru its armor...BAM! you just launched a sweet looking torpedo at it, sending it rocketing into the air before its flaming wreckage falls into the air and sinks like the titanic :cool:

DAAAAAAMMMMMMM :D :p

jcroynhp
01-22-2002, 05:50 PM
Blood wake rocks!!!!!! The water effects are simply amazing. I am stuck on Chapter 2 level 3, where you have to sink the freighters. This game may take a while to beat. Question: Is there any way to select a different boat than what the give you at the start of a mission?

Supperdog
01-22-2002, 05:56 PM
nopesy dopesy

deal with your friggin catamaran, pirate ;)