PDA

View Full Version : need help in max payne

gtaplayer
12-26-2001, 06:15 PM
hey im stick in part 2 chapter 2 in da dock...and i just got da sniper and i just sniped 2 guys and there across da water next to some turned boat sitting on da edge?!?! now i have no idea where 2 go nothing can be opended?!?!?! some1 help

Msterrrr
12-26-2001, 06:21 PM
************spoiler*******heres a hint,, read the signs in the area

gtaplayer
12-26-2001, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Msterrrr
************spoiler*******heres a hint,, read the signs in the area

you prob dont kno where i am...there are no signs around just containers all over the place and fenced doors dat i cant get passed

Markus_Kalarkus
12-26-2001, 06:48 PM
sorry bout that dude i dont have the game but is it worth buying cuz i wus thinking oin buying it but i have second thoughts:) . . . UUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAALLLLLL!!! i sooooooooooooooooo cant wait till unreal championship comes to xbox. *drool* so is it wurth buying there guy?

Msterrrr
12-26-2001, 07:09 PM
is there a draw brigde there? that goes up?

gtaplayer
12-26-2001, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
sorry bout that dude i dont have the game but is it worth buying cuz i wus thinking oin buying it but i have second thoughts:) . . . UUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAALLLLLL!!! i sooooooooooooooooo cant wait till unreal championship comes to xbox. *drool* so is it wurth buying there guy?

hey hell yea max payne is worth buying dis gme is so great and da story line is awesome

gtaplayer
12-26-2001, 07:15 PM
is there a draw brigde there? that goes up?

yea but i killed a guy next to it...nd i dont no if he was gonna go open it or somethin but i klled him and i dont have anywhere dat saved it close 2 where i killed him so i guess i gotta start over ****

Msterrrr
12-26-2001, 07:21 PM
yeah i know where ya at,, like i said before read the signs!!:rolleyes: i was stuck there too for some time,, it has nothing to do with the guys around there,,,its a clever part of the game and i bet alot of people get stuck there

i could just tell ya but thats no fun,, lol:D
but dont start over IM me before you do that

gtaplayer
12-26-2001, 07:29 PM
yeah i know where ya at,, like i said before read the signs!!:rolleyes: i was stuck there too for some time,, it has nothing to do with the guys around there,,,its a clever part of the game and i bet alot of people get stuck there

i could just tell ya but thats no fun,, lol:D
but dont start over IM me before you do that

lol ok thaks alot...good thing u didnt ruin it for me

low_ridah11
12-26-2001, 09:51 PM
Yeah man..i was stuck there too...if you read the signs around the area after you kill the guys you will figure out what to do! It has something to do with the bridge!

gtaplayer
12-26-2001, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by low_ridah11
Yeah man..i was stuck there too...if you read the signs around the area after you kill the guys you will figure out what to do! It has something to do with the bridge!

hey thanks i found out... right now im at the part where i have 2 kill the 3 guys and so far i got 2 killed...this game is so good...2 bad its almost over

low_ridah11
12-27-2001, 12:14 AM
yeah..it is kinda a short game. But its a kick ass game.. I never played max payne before and when i bought my xbox 2 weeks ago i got max payne with it..withtin a week i had the game beat and now its just collecting dust on my shelf...so i guess if you want to play this game you should rent it because it has no replay value and you can save yourself 70 bucks