PDA

View Full Version : GtA3/Vice City

BananaMan
11-02-2003, 08:18 PM
GtA3/Vice City is scheduled to hit xbox on wednesday in a double pack. Anyone know if it will still have the same songs/commercials/etc? or will it be different? anyone know i site i can get info about this? thanks in advance:cool:

JJaX
11-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by BananaMan
GtA3/Vice City is scheduled to hit xbox on wednesday in a double pack. Anyone know if it will still have the same songs/commercials/etc? or will it be different? anyone know i site i can get info about this? thanks in advance:cool:

Yes, there will be the orginal stuff and it supports custom soundtracks

c_a_i_l_l_o_u
11-02-2003, 08:22 PM
u should wait for true crimes

JJaX
11-02-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by c_a_i_l_l_o_u
u should wait for true crimes

Nah

Ill get my GTA double pack.

SniperPete
11-02-2003, 08:25 PM
GTA for XB is one thing that hasnt caught my attention. I dunno i liked GTA 3 more than vice city for some reason. I know its a double pack. BUt this is one title i dont plan on purchaseing yet.

Procto
11-02-2003, 08:26 PM
I hope someone posts if they get it early, like R6-3

BananaMan
11-02-2003, 08:28 PM
i'll post about it i'm gettin it the first day it comes out but about this xbox mode...say you do have some of those custom tracks but can you choose from listenin to the radio and then switching to the tracks or what? also will the game still be the same like all the stuff you can do n cheats and stuff? thanks again

TuffEagle88
11-02-2003, 09:01 PM
It is supposed to be almost exactly the same, except the graphics have been worked over and it is supposed to look smoother, so I imagine that they will still have the same codes that you can enter, now how they are gonna be entered I have no clue, but the way they were entered on ps2 worked fine, so if it isn't broken don't fix it. It is gonna have all of the features, weapons, places, and codes as the originals as far as I know.

BananaMan
11-02-2003, 09:42 PM
sweet i'm selling my ps2 now so i can get it (vice city is the only reason i had ps2 and the only game i had for it):cheers: thanks for the info

shawns20
11-02-2003, 09:45 PM
Custom soundtracks and 720p widescreen !!!

Finally... GTA the way it was meant to be.

Koopa
11-02-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by shawns20
Custom soundtracks and 720p widescreen !!!

Finally... GTA the way it was meant to be.
gta as it was meant to be would be built ground up for PC or xbox and have online play...and not be a buggy piece of crap for 14 year olds with short attention spans..

i sold VC PC for rainbow six 3 and dont regret it one bit

BananaMan
11-02-2003, 10:11 PM
um how could you have online play for vice city?

canadianboi3
11-02-2003, 11:12 PM
Perhaps a mode where every car/person in the streets was a real person. I thought that would be cool, so if you went and shot someone, an actual XBL gamer would die, and have to start over. And they could throw in little mini-missions that you could play. All wishes though. Personally, I'm really excited for this game, and I couldn't care less about True Crime. I just love GTA, and I know I can't go wrong with it.:)

BananaMan
11-03-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by canadianboi3

Perhaps a mode where every car/person in the streets was a real person. I thought that would be cool, so if you went and shot someone, an actual XBL gamer would die, and have to start over. And they could throw in little mini-missions that you could play. All wishes though. Personally, I'm really excited for this game, and I couldn't care less about True Crime. I just love GTA, and I know I can't go wrong with it.:)

haha that does sound good:cool:

DOOM
11-03-2003, 08:59 AM
I'm Getting My GTA!!!

Chaotic
11-03-2003, 09:14 AM
I'm getting this for sure :D

George89
11-03-2003, 09:42 AM
Isn't True Crime coming out today?! and GTA DP coming tomorrow?!

treyz3
11-03-2003, 09:52 AM
After hearing all of the hype on this, I'll probably just rent it. I've gotta save my hard earned dollars for better things still to come.

TuffEagle88
11-04-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by canadianboi3

that would be cool, I've thought that something like that for morrowind or fable when that comes out would be great. Too bad its impossible,:( there is no way that it would be able to function with so many people, maybe if it was only 1 or 2 people playing and they could be your alter ego, like following you around catching criminals and trying to kill you. That would be alright.

bobby9989
11-04-2003, 07:37 PM

There is actually a way you can play VC or GTA 3 online with your PC. www.multitheftauto.com is where you can download the program. The program is a little bit hard to use though.

l Maximus l
11-04-2003, 07:39 PM
While I think GTA is a cool game, I'm loving R6:3 too much right now and I doubt I will get it any time soon. If GTA was on-line somehow, that would change everything