PDA

View Full Version : gamespot gives rsix3 ....

Koopa
11-02-2003, 10:43 PM
an 8.4!!

jeez that's disgusting.

they just can't stand giving an xbox game a 9, can they...and they gave crimson skies a higher rating (but of course 8.9, never a 9). When all the GS bias crap was floating around awhile ago i didnt really buy into it, but when they refuse to give two EXCELLENT games at least a 9...im starting to wonder.

now lets see what socom 2 gets:watchout:

canadianboi3
11-02-2003, 11:07 PM
I ignore Gamespot completely now. I prefer being able to see what the XBA users say, just because you have a greater sense of who they are and stuff from these boards, and you know if the both of you have the same tastes etc. XBA is where I get all my reviews.

hiter101
11-02-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by canadianboi3
I ignore Gamespot completely now. I prefer being able to see what the XBA users say, just because you have a greater sense of who they are and stuff from these boards, and you know if the both of you have the same tastes etc. XBA is where I get all my reviews.

yea i do the same thing i listen to wat alot of people on here say but im never listening to choaticmage again that bastage got me all excited about nfl fever 2004 i buy the game and that ****er get 2k4 :cuss: lol

Trento52
11-02-2003, 11:23 PM
I was really surprised to see that too. It should of been 9 and with that new voice cammands through the headset during a game to a.i. that should of been a big plus. Has anyone tried it or is it not coming out for awhile or i don't don't know.

hiter101
11-02-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Trento52
I was really surprised to see that too. It should of been 9 and with that new voice cammands through the headset during a game to a.i. that should of been a big plus. Has anyone tried it or is it not coming out for awhile or i don't don't know.

i was just doin that 10 min ago a crapload of fun makin the guys run around in circules :D

shawns20
11-02-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by hiter101

i was just doin that 10 min ago a crapload of fun makin the guys run around in circules :D

Yea... The voice command is sweet. I luv screaming at my TV but I fear my men are going to shoot me while I'm sleeping after telling them to run around and get shot at for hours on end.

:D

peejay
11-03-2003, 12:02 AM

yea i do the same thing i listen to wat alot of people on here say but im never listening to choaticmage again that bastage got me all excited about nfl fever 2004 i buy the game and that ****er get 2k4 :cuss: lol

:rofl:
LMFAO.

DocHoliday78
11-03-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by canadianboi3

Exactly, i am no fanboy but it just seems like they try and botch our scores.

Ito
11-03-2003, 06:58 AM
:yikes: 8.4? That aint right, this game deserves more than an 9.

George89
11-03-2003, 07:42 AM
and they gave a much worse game (Freedom Fighters) a 9.3!

I pretty much stopped caring what they give. I prefer to go here or a site that lists every review for that game.

Shadow20002
11-03-2003, 10:59 AM
8.4 is ok for me !! ;)

TOMMY_TROJAN
11-03-2003, 11:05 AM
that score doesnt seem right:mad: I usually check IGN, EGM, and XBA, for good opinions on games. btw this game is awesome on xbox live. I love how they have it set up so when you join a game it puts you right into it without making you wait in the lobby.

SniperPete
11-03-2003, 11:11 AM
GMR also rates rather well. In my opinion

George89
11-03-2003, 11:47 AM
I usually go to metacritic because it has scores for every site.

Chaotic
11-03-2003, 11:58 AM

bwhwhhwhahahahah :rofl:

FragMaster B
11-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Any of those sites be it GameSpot or IGN or whatver are always influenced by something. Thats why I like Metacritic - Game - Xbox (http://www.metacritic.com/games/xbx/) .

They take an average of all of the game sites scores. Check em out.

They gave Rainbow Six 3 (http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox/tomclancysrainbowsix3/) an average score of 91. I think thats just about right.

MerimacHamwich
11-03-2003, 01:24 PM
Its not surprising to me that GameSpot gave the game such a bad score. I mean, if its a good XBox game, they will do everything in there power to get poeple to not play it.