PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 17-18th is games galore

mattgame
11-03-2003, 11:35 AM
Oh my stars and garters. Has anyone really looked at the game release list for these two days. PGR2, NFS, Prince of Persia, Metal Arms, NBA Inside Drive, Counter strike and a few others. I want them all. What are you gys going to do?

hiter101
11-03-2003, 11:39 AM
last week had alot more good games i mean come on:

rs 3 6
crimson skies
amped 2
top spin tennis
T.H.U.G

its crazy i want em all :cuss:

mattgame
11-03-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by hiter101
last week had alot more good games i mean come on:

rs 3 6
crimson skies
amped 2
top spin tennis
T.H.U.G

its crazy i want em all :cuss:

There are some other games also like Legacy of Kain, NCAA March Madness, Snooker, okay I guess we don't really care about snooker but the next batch of games will be great.

George89
11-03-2003, 11:45 AM
There are even more great ones later this season, too many at the same time!

SniperPete
11-03-2003, 11:48 AM
Heres the list of releases for 17th-18th from my gmr Everquest online, Midway arcade treasures, Broken Sword 3, Project Ghotham 2. The 18th brace ureself. NCAA March Madness 2004, Need For Speed Underground, Sega GT online, COUNTER STRIKE, NBA Inside Drive, NHL Rivals, Harry Potter and the Sorceres Stoned, Metal Arms, Secret Weapons of normandy, Legacy Of kain Defiance, I-Ninja. And thats just x box. Damn ill need about 500 bucks in my pocket for that trip to EB.

mattgame
11-03-2003, 11:50 AM
I'm putting some of these games on my Christams list.:D

bbchs_trash
11-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Everquest... on Xbox?

I thought that was a Sony game...

MerimacHamwich
11-03-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by bbchs_trash
Everquest... on Xbox?

I thought that was a Sony game...
Where did you get that from again?

There aren't that many games in that list I want. Kinda want PGR2, maybe Prince of Persia. Secret Weapons Over Normandy might be sweet. I would more likely be renting them than buying though.

Shadow20002
11-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Ninja Gaiden !

mattgame
11-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

Where did you get that from again?

There aren't that many games in that list I want. Kinda want PGR2, maybe Prince of Persia. Secret Weapons Over Normandy might be sweet. I would more likely be renting them than buying though.

What kinda games do you play?

Yata_Garasu
11-03-2003, 02:04 PM
when does Ninja Gaiden come out?? I bought DOA Volleyball and saw the Trailer for it. But I haven't seen a release date yet.....

WrathfulPoppa
11-03-2003, 02:05 PM
The games I'll buy:

Ninja Gaiden
Counter Strike
Project Gotham Racing 2
Sega GT Online

CarGuy
11-03-2003, 03:38 PM
It's a shame my Blockbuster only gets 2 copy's of each xbox game.. I guess i'll just have to buy them all!:D

mitch2025
11-03-2003, 03:48 PM
sweet my B-day is on the 17 so i guess ill ask for those as gifts:D :D

peejay
11-03-2003, 04:04 PM
I think last weeks games were better than the list of games you gave for Nov. 17-18. That's just my opinion. The only game I can see myself buying there is Counter-Strike. I'll probably rent PGR2, if event that.

Ito
11-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Thanks god Christmas is close, hopefully everyone will get me a game. :D

Dark_Killer
11-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Only good game comin out on those 2 days is Counter Strike and possibly PGR2

mattgame
11-03-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Dark_Killer
Only good game comin out on those 2 days is Counter Strike and possibly PGR2

You've gotta be kidding me?
:huh:

Evil_Icon
11-03-2003, 04:58 PM
I plan to get my hands on each and every XBL enabled game in the past and future.Mua Mua Muahahahaha
I will own them all!:p

Spies
11-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Nobody has mentioned true crime?

Isn't that out now or tomorrow?

Whoopage
11-03-2003, 05:07 PM
GTA comes out tomorrow...(not that i care)

and on the 18 we also get XIII, which looks to be very interesting...

NInja Gaiden is not realeased until Dec 15

MerimacHamwich
11-03-2003, 05:55 PM
To be more specific for you.

Midway arcade treasures - Could careless about the re-realease of old arcade games.

Everquest Online - PS2

Broken Sword 3 - PS2

Project Ghotham 2 - Had the first one, liked it. Got frustrated after a while and traded it. I would like to play the second, could really careless if I do play it.

NCAA March Madness 2004 - Ooo, sports game. Not wasting my money just to end up buying the next iteration next year.

Need For Speed Underground - Need for Speed is a pretty cool racing series. Not my kind of game though, I am not really into racers unless it involves Rally Cars.

Sega GT online - And expansion to a crappy game. Woohoo...

COUNTER STRIKE - Got tired of the PC version in a month.

NBA Inside Drive - See previous statement on sports game

NHL Rivals - NHL Rivals looks really cool actually, I will probably rent it or borrow it from a friend. No way I am paying for it though. See previous statement about sports games.

Harry Potter and the Sorceres Stone - Isn't this game already out? Anyway, I like Harry potter, but the games are to kiddy.

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System - Multiplatform, action platform game with no live. Not my kinda games, platformers. While it does look pretty neat, the phrases "multiplatform" and "no live" make me stay away. I might end up renting it one day.

Secret Weapons Over normandy - Once again, looks pretty neat, but its multiplatform and no live. As far as I know, there isn't any multiplayer AT ALL. That's enough to get me to stay away from a purchase. Might rent it and beat the single player campaign if it gets rave reviews.

Legacy Of kain Defiance - Hated the Last Iteration.

I-Ninja - Multiplatform platformer, no live.

And there you have it.

gerbil
11-03-2003, 07:16 PM
from what my dear, MerimacHamwich said just above me ... i think i'll stick with my FPS ... :D

l Maximus l
11-03-2003, 08:14 PM
I'm all over Counter Strike...can't wait :D

Beware the D.D.C. Muahahahahahahahahaha

Cold_As_Ice
11-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Counter Strike:hail:

ffight2
11-03-2003, 09:13 PM
WOW!!!!!! What a great couple of days.I'll be pickin' up inside drive and Prince of Persia for sure,possibly project gotham.

Cottrau
11-04-2003, 06:52 AM
you know.. you guys buy a lot of games... how many games sit on your shelves all day? You could rent a game from Blockbuster 10 times before it pays for itself... you could beat any game in that time, and most games you don't play after you beat.. at least I don't.

games of the exception are hella indepth RPGs, and some sports games. But still, everybody always buys these games... I don't understand. There was a pole taken recently, and people play games 2-3 hrs a day on average.. even at 8hrs a day, it would take you at least a couple months to beat all 5 of those games, and on another pole taken, most people haven't completely beaten some of their games....

renting games more often would save you some money maybe... instead of blowing your xmas dough on games that a couple of them you may be like "hey, i don't even like this game"

Cold_As_Ice
11-04-2003, 11:32 AM
Hey man, you had better not be talking about me. I have four games in my collection, and I have completed three of them. I rent games like twice a month, and then descide whether or not I am willing to purchase those games. Within the next three months, there is a high possibility that I will be purchasing another four games.

Also, by the way, I can complete Splinter Cell in one sitting if thats any indication of how much skill I have when it comes to playing video games. I have absolutely no problem finishing the games that I have purchased.

mattgame
11-04-2003, 12:02 PM
Maybe it's just me but I love gaming. I will pay the 50 to get a good game. I think that most of the games coming out are of high quality. I rent occasionally but I'd rather own it.

RagunCajun
11-04-2003, 05:48 PM
I'm getting Counter Strike for my xbox on the 18th. Then im geting NFSU and legacy of kain defiance. Both of which i dont know if im getting it for my ps2 or xbox. I think NFSU is going on my xbox due to more control of throttle. Im might see what gamepro says when i get it. Damn i wish the mag would get here soon.