PDA

View Full Version : The Monsters of Sudeki

Shadow20002
11-03-2003, 03:59 PM
Any self-respecting fantasy RPG is absolutely crawling with fearsome creatures to slay, and Microsoft's forthcoming Sudeki is no exception. Here we bring you a peek at some of the more fearsome ruffians dotting the landscape. Maybe if you prepare yourself by checking out these shots you'll be battle-ready when the game ships... or maybe it's just the yin to our profile of the game's heroes' yang.

Source@ (http://www.gamespy.com/articles/november03/sudekimonsters/)

thrAsher
11-03-2003, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the info, Shadow. I'm looking forward to this game probably more than most. It's exactly the kind of title I prefer to play. I don't know about some of the names of the beasts ('Grotesques'? Come on, get original peeps!), but the diversity is very nice. Now to figure out what the heck an "Ensorcelled death-axe" is...

:huh:

Chumley
11-03-2003, 04:37 PM
I'm not a big of RPG's, except KOTOR, but I'll check out this game when it comes out...

JediMasterChief
11-03-2003, 09:59 PM
I might check this game out, if it lives up to the great RPGs of Xbox...Morrowind...KotOR...Shenmue II.

Ito
11-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Havent heard much of it, but so far it sounds good. Might check it out ..

Hero
11-03-2003, 10:46 PM
ive been looking foward to this game a long time already. but they keep pushing the release dates further and further back its really starting to annoying me. i was hoping to get it before Christmas but on xbox.com it says the release date is spring 2004. :cry: