PDA

View Full Version : Nhl Hitz

Integra Man
12-26-2001, 08:13 PM
MAN YOU GUYS DIDNT SAY THIS GAME WAS THIS GOOD.

MAN ITS SOOO MUCH FUN WITH ALL THE DIFFRENT STADIUMS MAKE UR OWN TEAM AND EVERYTHING ITS SO AMAZING.

MY TEAM IS DOING WELL THEY ARE CALLED The Trancers heheh :rolleyes:

anyways thats one to get if u guys are wondering

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 12:30 PM
Hey ZGXB, or anyone for that matter!
Tell me is this NHL Hitz 2002 just a hockey version of NFL Blitz?
Im interested in getting a hockey game. Im not sure if I want a realistic simulation or an arcade button masher!;)

Can I get someones perspective on this title?

XboXGangsta
12-27-2001, 08:28 PM
Like blitz, awesome checks, fighting, custom teams and players with animal or peoples head (pharoah, pirate, soldier), it is REAL fun, the players get on fire (one person or the whole team) I like it, play it atleast 5 hours a day

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by XboXGangsta
Like blitz, awesome checks, fighting, custom teams and players with animal or peoples head (pharoah, pirate, soldier), it is REAL fun, the players get on fire (one person or the whole team) I like it, play it atleast 5 hours a day

oooooh boy, your kidding right? They get on fire? will Midway ever learn and move on an start to re-create and make original arcade sports games!? This reminds me of old school NBA Jam type of game play.
Im happy you enjoy it kid, but im kinda disapointed by yor breafing on this title.
Thanks for da heads up doe! :)

Integra Man
12-27-2001, 10:43 PM
HEY SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG

yea its exactly like blitz u can check ppl threw the glass and it breaks u can save up for credits(which u get in winning exibitions and buy arenas i bought a disco one)
if ur wondering which is better go with hitz i thought hitz sucked i bought it and it RULES

its os much more fun w/ more ppl