PDA

View Full Version : best RPG for xbox

Topconsole
12-26-2001, 11:23 PM
what do you think is the best RPG for xbox?

Rancey
12-26-2001, 11:39 PM
I'd say the closest thing to an RPG at the moment would be Azurik, look out for Project Ego though, I think it will be the best when it arrives.

Rancey
12-27-2001, 07:24 AM
I never said it was good/bad - just that it is probably the closest thing to an RPG atm :)

StudioAlex
12-27-2001, 08:44 AM
I guess Project Ego is the one to watch, but we can't forget Elder Scrolls. But in all honesty, I favor japanese RPGs to american ones. Hopefully someone like Enix or Game Arts (in my opinion the best and most consistent rpg maker out there) or some other group will take some chances on the X. Yeah, I know, yeah right. But if no one does make one for Xbox someone like Working Designs could still port them over: but seeing as most people these days own multiple sytems and it would take unknown years for WD to port something from one system to another, maybe that's not such a bright idea. There's always Sega, and with Panzer coming maybe another Panzer RPG (not to mention SKies 2) could be headed our way. I know most of you didn't get the chance to play Panzer Azel, but trust me in knowing that if they merely polished the game up for the X, it would stand up against the next five, hell, all the final fantasies that will ever come out. Anyway, I think the best course of action is to petition Bill to throw some yen around and get us a few japanese RPGs.

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 12:48 PM
What's the best RPG for Xbox!:confused: :confused:

YO, last time I can remember Xbox had no RPG's and aint about to get any no time soon! Which is unfortunate.
But the question is when, and will the first RPG for the Xbox ever ship?
What's up with this Project Let Go My EGO? lol!:D

The offical xboxaddict Ninja just made a funny!:p

Todd
12-27-2001, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA
I'd say the closest thing to an RPG at the moment would be Azurik, look out for Project Ego though, I think it will be the best when it arrives.
hey! That game rocks! I have it and its da bomb! LONG LIKE PERENTHIA

Todd
12-27-2001, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Miyazaki
Jason, I think he meant a good game, not a piece of **** like Azurik. WHAT? HOW DARE YOU! THAT GAME IS BETTER THAN ANY GAME FOR GC! AND ITS THE BEST RPG FOR X BOX!

Todd
12-27-2001, 06:59 PM
I detect a hint of extreme Microsoft fanboyism.

Really, you'd have to be a huge Microsoft fanboy to even LIKE that piece of ****.

Hey the game rocks and so does microsoft dont diss them. If it was not for microsoft you would not even have an X box! Thats why im ganna work for Microsoft

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 07:48 PM
um,...... Azurik is not even cosidered an RPG fellas.
Im not gonna bash the game but I do think it does kinda suck though.

Todd
12-27-2001, 10:41 PM
I don't have an Xbox anyway... and Azurik sucks. No, it's BEYOND that.

If you donr have an X box i bet you havnt played the game! so dont bash it!

Ninja Scroll
12-28-2001, 11:46 AM
If a game sucked so bad ( which I do think Azurik does ) then why would anyone waste their time and take hour of precious life to beat a crappy game?:confused:

StudioAlex
12-28-2001, 07:45 PM
I was just scared of the blue people so I stayed away.

Ninja Scroll
12-28-2001, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
I was just scared of the blue people so I stayed away.

LOL! maybe the main character is related to da Smurfs?

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 11:22 PM
PaPa Smurf hes a pimp so you never know with him!

StudioAlex
12-30-2001, 12:42 PM
Papa SMurf was a commie, check out the red hat. Watchout out for Chairman Papa Smurf.