PDA

View Full Version : GTA or Top Spin

Tim
11-04-2003, 10:23 AM
Okay, I'm looking for the peeps that have played GTA, Vice City and Top Spin and liked them. I've only played it once on Playstation and I have never played Top Spin.

I am going to buy one of them this week. I am leaning torward GTA, because two is better than one!

Let me know what you think. I appreciate it! :cheers:

canadianboi3
11-04-2003, 10:42 AM
I think GTA has more value as it's 2 games, and playing tennis over and over just seems like it would get old fast. However, people have been saying Top Spin is the best tennis game ever made. I personally would want GTA.

George89
11-04-2003, 10:47 AM
I would get GTA DP if I were you, its two legendary Grand Theft Auto games in on one disc!:D :D

Shadow20002
11-04-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by George89
I would get GTA DP if I were you, its two legendary Grand Theft Auto games in on one disc!:D :D

I don't know if this one gonna be on one disc !!

The Jackal
11-04-2003, 02:45 PM
Top Spiiiiiiiiin.... i'm gettin it as soon as i find a place to return a game to

JR Alberda
11-04-2003, 02:54 PM
Topspin is great, and come on why would you want GTA when TRUE CRIME is available!

Cottrau
11-04-2003, 03:05 PM
it all depends on if you have friends that play games with you. If you do, get top spin.. if you don't... then get GTA. Top Spin will give you more gameplay and for longer (I had GTA and Virtua Tennis back in the day... and i played virtua tennis hella more.. and whenever 4 or more people came over, VT was the game to play)

FMI, how much is the 2pack GTAs? is it a bargain at 99.98? or is it actually a better deal?

Tim
11-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by JR Alberda
Topspin is great, and come on why would you want GTA when TRUE CRIME is available!

Good point, but remember I will actually get two games and I have never really played these game before.

I think I have deciced on GTA. I went to my local EBgames, here in AZ, on my lunch break and they will be getting it tomorrow at 11:00.

I made my wife promise that she will make sure someone get Top Spin for me as a Christmas present. :wink:

Ito
11-04-2003, 07:36 PM
GTA/Vice City Double Pack.

I would get Top Spin later on though if I were you, heard its great.

Clever
11-04-2003, 11:20 PM
I picked up top spin along side RS3 and Amped 2, so far the career mode been lovely and hard, the only bad thing about it is that not many people play it online as much as RS3

colosso
11-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by JR Alberda
Topspin is great, and come on why would you want GTA when TRUE CRIME is available! i am with you,why should i support ps2 games when i can buy exclusive ones for the xbox,top spin is a great game and you don't need to be a fan of the sport to play it,it's worth the money.

X-Fan
11-05-2003, 12:32 PM
i pickedup gta3/gta vc and its on two discs not one.anyways i was going to pick either rs3 or gta3/gta vc but since i already had grit i thought i should pick up the double pack.its still unopened so i will put the review up once i have played it.

mattgame
11-05-2003, 03:01 PM
Topspin is the better game. If you can though get both.:)

Chaotic
11-05-2003, 03:06 PM
I'll tell you right now that i was blown away by top spin today at EBgames when i picked up my copy of GTA. I was almost tempeted to buy that game. It honestly was one of the best games i've played to date and i'm not a tennis fan. The graphics are top notch, the sounds are great and the gameplay is unmatched.

That's a tough decison, but i picked up GTA because to me it's one of those types of games you can just pick up , kick back and screw off and not have to get serious or do anything productive besides cause havok...;)

MeDjai-XBC
11-06-2003, 04:00 PM
:)