PDA

View Full Version : GTA Double pack???

Elnutsack
11-04-2003, 11:02 AM
I want to pick this up but I got True Crime, so I have to wait till payday for GTA. Anyone got it yet? Any impressions?

SnoochyBoochy
11-04-2003, 11:08 AM
i have it ordered, but i guess its not coming in til thurs or fri of this week:cry:

Duke
11-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Elnutsack
I want to pick this up but I got True Crime, so I have to wait till payday for GTA. Anyone got it yet? Any impressions?

I'm guessing you've never played the PS2/PC versions. If you have though, it is exactly the same thing w/ some improvements. (so i guess not exactly, but only things like graphics and soundtracks as far as I know)

Not sure if I'll be picking this up or not, but they are good games. Lots of things to do, lots of people to kill, hookers to screw, and cars to drive. Personally, I get bored of it pretty quick, but always find myself coming back every once in awhile.

Shadow20002
11-04-2003, 11:20 AM
I don't know but True Crime is my target for this month cause i saw some videoclips of it, better engine and better fighting than GTA.

doublej
11-04-2003, 08:36 PM
From what I heard True Crime is just another average game and that it doesn't top GTA.

Evil_InsidE
11-05-2003, 04:17 PM
If they were available separately for $20-$25, I'd pickup GTA VC tonight.

Since they are not, I think I'll get it this weekend or next. 2 games for the price of one is a great deal.

I just dropped $40 on Tony Hawk's Underground and need to get further in that one before starting a game that has 100+ hours of gameplay.