PDA

View Full Version : XBOX fans...got a question...

kirkyg
12-27-2001, 12:08 AM
Just wanted to know why like all the smart people in here are letting a dung pile full of ***cube and pos2 guys ramsack peoploe in the argument section of the board. Might want to drop by and give them your 2 cents so they dont think they are actually right :D

kirkyg

kazual
12-27-2001, 12:22 AM
Some of them are neutral, or gamecube fans (but actually have legitamit (sp?) arguements and can admit when they have been proven wrong) and its fnu to have debates over different aspects of the two systems.. but most of them have the sort of idea that they are the most brilliant person in the world, and their ideas and beliefs (no matter how silly they seem) are always right..

Koopa to name one and there is one or two others are actually decent at debating, and dont have the Im right your wrong no matter what mentality..

thats why I dont visit there too often, or why other people dont at all.

LynxFX
12-27-2001, 12:38 AM
The same argument over and over gets old as well.

Just play and be happy. There is room for three consoles to survive so let them. No need to try and put one down just to make yourself look high and mighty in your own mind.

kazual
12-27-2001, 12:42 AM
I dont see anything wrong with a debate and comparison between them, though. I like to see what Im missing and what other stuff has to offer.

LynxFX
12-27-2001, 12:51 AM
No there is nothing wrong with debate. It is just that most of the threads turn into flames and ultimately don't accomplish anything. It is nice that they are in a seperate forum though and not filtered out in this one. If you don't want to debate, don't go there. Works for me. :)

Hugh_Jass
12-27-2001, 07:47 AM
The XBOX speaks for itself. If someone chooses not to own an XBOX they are missing out on the finest system currently available.

All the latest gen systems have their merits. I'm not going to tell a PS2/GC fanboy that his system sucks just because I don't like it. If he is having fun with it then the PS2/GC is serving its intended purpose.

I own a Game Boy Advance. Is it as powerful as the XBOX? No way. Am I ashamed of owning it? No. Do I love playing games on it? You bet! Does that diminish the XBOX? Of course not.