PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto Double Pack Shipping for Xbox

Shadow20002
11-04-2003, 02:00 PM
Gamespot.com notes that Rockstar Games has today announced that it has shipped the Xbox version of its Grand Theft Auto Double Pack to stores across North America. Already released for the PlayStation 2 last month, the GTA Double Pack contains enhanced versions of both Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City--neither of which has previously been available on the Xbox.

In addition to superior visuals, the Xbox versions of both GTA games will feature custom soundtrack capabilities allowing players to listen to their own music alongside the games' own excellent soundtracks.

xboxteen
11-04-2003, 02:02 PM
We know this.:cuss:

AloneInTheDark
11-04-2003, 02:19 PM
No we don't actually, he said that the game has shipped, I was unaware of the fact. I knew the game was coming, but had no Idea it was shipped, thanks shadow. Teen, how about you leave your comments out...especially ones like these

killerclint
11-04-2003, 02:26 PM
thanks for the info,,,,,,,i'am really thinking of getting this game but also was thinking about true crime as well. too many games i want and not enough $$$$$$

Tim
11-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by xboxteen

Why so angry Teen? Just some great information for those of us waiting for this game.

I think I will be picking it up tomorrow. I took a poll and it was splitt 50-50 between this and Top Spin. My gut is telling me to get GTA. I know it seems stupid to have so much concern over one purchase, but this is the last game I get to buy b4 Christmas (Gotta get presents for the friends and family!)

Chumley
11-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the update... I may wait on this one though... currently involved in R6...

Cottrau
11-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by xboxteen

don't speak for me, please. I am quite capable of posting for all of us.... err.. myself.

How much is it? I was also unaware it was out yet..

No Fear 23
11-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Cottrau

don't speak for me, please. I am quite capable of posting for all of us.... err.. myself.

How much is it? I was also unaware it was out yet..

50$

George89
11-04-2003, 06:12 PM
I went to Toysrus earlier today, and they already had GTA DP on their shelves?! That was pretty fast, I didn't buy it but I probably will soon.