PDA

View Full Version : music on Xbox?

Cottrau
11-04-2003, 06:56 PM
How many, and what kinds of soundtracks / CDs you have on your Xbox?

and what games do you listen to them in.. or just at all?

on my old piece.. i had:

Audioslave - Cochise
Santana - Shaman
Santana - Supernatural
Sister Hazel - Chasing Daylight
100 Piano Masterpieces Vols.1-5
Bush - Razorblade Suitcase
Bush - Sixteen Stone
Korn - Korn
Korn - Life is Peachy

maybe a few others I can't exactly recall

and i always played them on PGR and THPS3....

Ito
11-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Full Albums:

Eminem - The Eminem Show
Obie Trice - Cheers
Luna Empire - Time To Go

I have other songs of Biggie, Nas, etc.

I dont really listen to them on games though..

Xtreme Munky
11-04-2003, 07:21 PM
I've put all 5 Korn CDs on my Xbox, as well as the new Godsmack CD. I plan to burn all my CDs to my Xbox one weekend.

Conchord
11-04-2003, 07:24 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks7.jpg

Ito
11-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by xbocks
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks7.jpg

Ha, well at least its suttin different.. we be having the same threads (Which game should I buy, RS3 or etc etc) for a couple of days now..

l Maximus l
11-04-2003, 07:35 PM
I have full albums (and all available albums) of Tool and Tupac.

I have a few songs from Audioslave, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Temple of the Dog, Days of the New, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden and a few others.

Cottrau
11-04-2003, 07:37 PM
if you have a few songs.. does this mean you used burned CDR's? or you just didn't bother to copy over the whole CD?

additionally.. Tupac? how many post-death CDs has he had? I have the Remember Me one.... I figured after that.. they'd all be remixes or other peopleposing as him... i think gangster rap probably died with him.. as well it should have.

Cyclone
11-04-2003, 07:39 PM
Ugh I won't even try to name everything I have on my Xbox. Lets just say I have upwards of 1000 songs :)

shapoopy
11-04-2003, 07:40 PM
i got dmx and thats it

bobby9989
11-04-2003, 07:40 PM
I got Metallica and Audio Slave songs on my XBox. Its nice to crank the tunes up while skating in Tony Hawk.

l Maximus l
11-04-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Cottrau
if you have a few songs.. does this mean you used burned CDR's? or you just didn't bother to copy over the whole CD?

additionally.. Tupac? how many post-death CDs has he had? I have the Remember Me one.... I figured after that.. they'd all be remixes or other peopleposing as him... i think gangster rap probably died with him.. as well it should have.

Gangsta rap dead? Well, perhaps it is or perhaps it isn't, however, I still like the music of the dark age of the 1990s. Gangsta Rap and Grunge...ahhhhh...my kind of music :D

Anyway you look at it, it destroys crappy trendy music like Justin Timberlake and Brittney Spears.

Conchord
11-04-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Ito

Ha, well at least its suttin different.. we be having the same threads (Which game should I buy, RS3 or etc etc) for a couple of days now..

for real, man. off-topic and general are FLOODED with 'how much/how many/what do you have/does anyone know' threads.

shapoopy
11-04-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by xbocks

for real, man. off-topic and general are FLOODED with 'how much/how many/what do you have/does anyone know' threads.

i like these type of thread

Conchord
11-04-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by shapoopy

i like these type of thread

you've been here since august 2003 and you have 455 posts? nice work.

Ugunnalose
11-04-2003, 08:20 PM
i like to listen to my songs during amped 2

Cottrau
11-04-2003, 09:26 PM
hey can u play custom soundtracks in amped2?? kickass......

in amped1 u couldn't.. and it ****ed me the hell off because they said u could...

Yannie Boy
11-04-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Cottrau
hey can u play custom soundtracks in amped2?? kickass......

in amped1 u couldn't.. and it ****ed me the hell off because they said u could...

um you can use your songs in Amped 1

and all of the music i got is from people none of you (no offence) non-spanish speakers heard of, except for Big Pun: Capital Punishment...........basically Spanish Reggae

ill post a list later

RagunCajun
11-04-2003, 10:19 PM
I have:

eminem show
ICP: Wraith of Shangri ~ La
ICP: Forgotten Freshness Volume 3.
limp bizkit 3$ bill.
Violent J: Wizard of the Hood
Twiztid: The Green Book.
Some other stuff. If it could read burnt cds, most of my memory would be filled up. all my cds are burnt for the most part.

Clever
11-04-2003, 11:36 PM
Barbie girl remix...;)

Hero
11-05-2003, 06:43 AM
i got a linkin park album which goes nicely with alot of my games. an AFI album...and i think thats it for me.

Conchord
11-05-2003, 03:12 PM
my xbox has been messin up lately, and im still under warranty....do you think if i tell them the whole 'old models that wont play CD-Rs' thing, theyll fix that, too?

gerbil
11-05-2003, 05:30 PM
where did u get your xbox??

RagunCajun
11-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Hero
i got a linkin park album which goes nicely with alot of my games. an AFI album...and i think thats it for me.
I just starting to really like AFI, they rock.

Conchord
11-06-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by gerbil
where did u get your xbox??

I think I got it from wal mart, but its under MS's warranty....so does anyone know if it will be fixed to play CD-Rs or not?

NINE BREAKER
11-07-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by RagunCajun
I have:

eminem show
ICP: Wraith of Shangri ~ La
ICP: Forgotten Freshness Volume 3.
limp bizkit 3$ bill.
Violent J: Wizard of the Hood
Twiztid: The Green Book.
Some other stuff. If it could read burnt cds, most of my memory would be filled up. all my cds are burnt for the most part.

Hey, a Juggalo!!! Wut up Ninja?!

Music, I gots:

Twiztid: Freak Show
The Green Book
ICP: The Wraith
Riddle Box
Amazing Jekel Brothers
The Great Malinko
A few of ABK's singles
A few Esham singles
A few Blaze singles

Lil John and the Eastside boys (don't remeber title)

Marshel Mathers LP
Eminem Show
D12
50 cent: Get rich or die triing
Bone Crusher (don't remember title)
About three 2pac albums
About three Snoop Dogg albums

And about 20 other misc. songs. I don't remeber all of them, I don't even remember the 2pac and Snoop albums. My memory is shot for some reason *cough cough**puff puff** but I can't figure out why:D

RagunCajun
11-07-2003, 12:38 AM
mmm howd ya know ima down with the clown. Nice icp collection. You should check out Dark Lotus and Pyschopathic Rydas. They have some tight stuff man. There are some icp and twiztid videos too on the web. I d/led em from kazaa, they pretty tight.

Conchord
11-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Its raining diamonds

RagunCajun
11-08-2003, 02:47 AM
it rains diomonds nightly in my shangri la light brightly. is this so inviting...

and from violents j's cd......: It ant much going on, but thats where i belong, because some of them days be shiny diamonds.
And it cant be wrong, cuz some of them nights, the moon be shinin

TrueBelieverUK*
11-08-2003, 03:21 AM
i've got n my box-of-x:
nirvana - never mind, in utero, live in roma, bleach
Tvsmith - full collection
Ramones - best of

i listen to the ramones whilst playing State Of Emergency!

robnyack
11-08-2003, 09:03 AM
They Might Be Giants
Smashmouth
Def Leppard (I know, I know, but I had an 80s vibe going a few weeks back)

RagunCajun
11-08-2003, 03:08 PM
I need to put some AFI on my xbox. I think id enjoy that while playing moto gp 2

-AVE|\|GER-
11-08-2003, 03:15 PM
My xbox is packed full of metallica and rage against the machine;)

Slowride
11-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by TrueBeleiverUK*
i've got n my box-of-x:
nirvana - never mind, in utero, live in roma, bleach
Tvsmith - full collection
Ramones - best of

i listen to the ramones whilst playing State Of Emergency!

Damn I love Nirvana. However I have no idea what live in roma is. I have bleach, nevermind, incesticide, in utero, unplugged in NY, and some outcesticides. Then there's wishkah and the greatest hits which I don't have. wtf is live in roma a bootleg cd?

Conchord
11-08-2003, 11:57 PM
How come when Im playin a game that uses CSoundtracks, it only lists half my soundtracks...then it just cuts off in mid-album...wtf?? Too many CDs on there???