PDA

View Full Version : Drake Of The 99 Dragons Shipping

Shadow20002
11-05-2003, 03:02 PM
WorthPlaying.com poops the news out:

"Drake of the 99 Dragons is the type of game whose appeal reaches a broad range of consumers," said Ken Gold, Vice President of Marketing for Majesco. "The visually arresting comic book-style and fast-paced, pick-up-and-play action will captivate players as they are consumed by the deadly world of the 99 Dragons Clan."

In the game, players assume the role of its lead character, Drake, a member of the 99 Dragons Clan, who has vowed to avenge the murder of his clan and recover a stolen ancient artifact. This powerful artifact has the ability to trap the souls of the living and resurrect those of the dead, holding the potential of becoming the ultimate weapon of evil. Brought back from the dead to rectify these wrongs, Drake carries out his mission with a heavy inventory of supernatural weapons and firearms.

George89
11-05-2003, 05:42 PM
I played the demo and I thought that Drake felt kinda blocky. Jumps were hard and the sound wasn't good. Some of these things will hopefully be fixed because it is a pretty cool game.

thegamepeddler
11-06-2003, 02:45 AM
I just saw this in the case at Wal-mart tonight and was like "wtf is THAT?" This is the first Xbox title to actually hit shelves without me hearing about it first.

Third Eye
11-06-2003, 09:59 AM
Saw it on some other game site not too long ago, then saw it on the shelves at EB yesterday. Anyone play this yet? It was like 39.99 I think