PDA

View Full Version : I Jus Saw Halo 2 Demo!!!

XTF
11-05-2003, 03:25 PM
my friend got it for me i think it was from E3 but im tellin u right now halo 2's graphix are the ****!

you can have 2 guns at the same time , new weapons new vehicles new enemies cortanna is with you for some reason..
(i havent beat halo1 yet so dont make fun of me if something happens with cortanna i thought she would leave master chief.)

anyway you can jump into vehicles when enemies are on them then kick them off!

the troops are much more smarter than before they actually get back and interact with you more properly they can also drive the warthog while you are on the gunner seat or side seat!

im gonna see if i can put it up on some website.. so you all could see the demo.

anyway im sooo hyped and im so glad i got a XBOX this kicks the **** out of any game ever !!!! but since im poor ill wait for it to be cheaper i cant afford a game more than 20-40 usually i get stuff for 20 or less but i got halo for 40 cuz such great reviews
and soon ill get a job so ill be able to afford higher priced games.

Prankster101
11-05-2003, 06:24 PM
:huh: I think that everyone on this site has already seen the demo a month ago

but thats cool.:cheers:

doublej
11-05-2003, 09:54 PM
I saw it like three months ago but its nice to see people hyped about Halo 2!!!:)

Ito
11-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Saw it already, looks sicc. :D

George89
11-06-2003, 07:08 PM
Wasn't this the E3 video? So the game probably looks even better now!:)

ghost 009
11-06-2003, 07:29 PM
I saw it a couple months ago and it was the sssshhhhhhhiiiiinnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Stormlord
11-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Almost everyone has seen that trailer. But It's awesome how it looks very close to a CGI cinematic and have all the action on screen without even slowing down like the first Halo. As it is I'm still amazed by some of the stuff in the first. Unreal may be the graphics champ but Halo can still flaunt some of its stuff around. :cheers:

BunnyRabbit
11-08-2003, 01:24 AM
Yeah checkout how sweet it was like 4 months ago...With about a 8 months or so left until its projected release...imagine how much better it can become over that time?
:cry: ....HALooOOooOooOOoOOO~!

:watchout:

JediMasterChief
11-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Like everyone at XBA has seen the demo trailer. It came out months ago.

And we all know how much people are hyped up about Halo 2.

Brizzzer-XBC
11-11-2003, 08:01 AM
With all the hype I wonder if when its going to be release it might be a dissapoint meant. Other games and movies have done the same they and they floped in sales. I just hope its as good as the demo because if it is then we every reason to go insane about it. :cool:

E Nomini Patri
11-11-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Brizzzer-XBC
I just hope its as good as the demo because if it is then we every reason to go insane about it. :cool:

Dude, the demo is just the tip of the iceberg :cheers:

Prankster101
11-11-2003, 10:27 PM
From what i heard sound wise from the guns in the Halo 2 demo think regular halo has better sound, but it is just a demo

Like he said the tip of the iceberg.

JediMasterChief
11-18-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan

Dude, the demo is just the tip of the iceberg :cheers:

True, very true.