PDA

View Full Version : True Bugs

killerclint
11-05-2003, 09:30 PM
i just picked up true crime today cause there was a delay of GTA in my area,anyway half the cars i get in don't move they just sit there and turn abit from side to side??. i hope i can return it to EB and swap for GTA if they will let me.

Voodoo_Vince
11-05-2003, 10:51 PM
I had some of those problems I didn't mention them in any of my Other Posts on TC , but since you made a thread I had the same problem , I think this game was rushed, because it seems GTA was announced on the 4th then a week later TC was anounced on the 4th, so they probably did the big blunder and Rushed the game , I did however own an Early copy , but now I know its not just me

Highlite23
11-05-2003, 11:03 PM
Well, I have seen a couplre of bug threads on True Crime, just wanted to give my experience thus far............have gone through mission III with nothing odd, except the occasional jumping out of the car while it's moving.

SnoochyBoochy
11-06-2003, 09:23 AM
i was considering pre-ordering this game, but i'm glad i didn't. instead i went with the GTA Bundle and it looks like it was a good move. :D

mattgame
11-06-2003, 11:08 AM
I got mine last night, played through it a little. I haven't experienced anything as of yet. I like the game though, it seems like it's going to be fun.

killerclint
11-06-2003, 12:19 PM
ya it's a pretty good game ,,the cars are cool and good grafix for a game this size but i just can't handle the bugs.Like i jump in a car to chase someone and i can't move at all. BTW- anyone know if EB will give me a hard time trying to exchange this? i only got it the other day and i still have the reciept. i'am going to try tonight to exchange it for GTA.

thrAsher
11-06-2003, 12:33 PM
:huh:

How infuriating that would be. I'm glad I've learned to wait to buy games. I get all psyched, and then start hearing stuff like "I get in the @$#%*#$ car and it won't #@*&#$% drive."

Thanks guys, saved me a handfull of headache and $50.

JR Alberda
11-06-2003, 01:37 PM
Hmm I have not once had a problem with the car not moving. You didnt shoot out 2 of the tires did you? J/k. Hey highlite23 I hope your joking man, the jumping out of the car at high speeds is a intended thing. Try not pressing the left trigger at 150 km/h

mattgame
11-07-2003, 09:01 AM
I haven't had any problems either. I did hit the L trigger once and flew out of the car.

Chumley
11-07-2003, 05:08 PM
I rented the game... didn't have many problems... fun game...

shawns20
11-08-2003, 12:09 AM
6 plus hours in here and not an issue... This game is hilarious !!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yall
11-09-2003, 07:54 AM
I have put in a full 10 hours on this bad-boy, and haven't seen a single glitch.

And yes, I have jumped out of a moving vehicle a bunch of times myself, but every time it was because I hit the L trigger.

Sleazy P Martini
11-09-2003, 10:15 AM
I rented the game and put about 15 hrs into it. My biggest complaint would have to be the clumsy control setup. I just couldn't get used to the inverted camera control <-->. I want to look left, and end up looking right. :watchout:

And yes....I flew out of the car more than a few times at high speed :D I just set commandeer to the black button.

mattgame
11-10-2003, 09:09 AM
I have about 10 hours in and I haven't ran into any problems. I got used to not pressing the L trigger to stop the car.

Vyse
11-10-2003, 03:26 PM
I've played over 20hours and have driven everything I could get my hands on without one problem. The only problem I've had is going through walls when fighting and once flipping a car and not being able to continue.

OC Noob
11-10-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Joe Dredd
I rented the game and put about 15 hrs into it. My biggest complaint would have to be the clumsy control setup. I just couldn't get used to the inverted camera control &lt;--&gt;. I want to look left, and end up looking right. :watchout:

And yes....I flew out of the car more than a few times at high speed :D I just set commandeer to the black button.

KotOR is like that and it drove me nuts for the first 30 hours:D