PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!

lax_defense
11-05-2003, 09:49 PM
Help me! I can't decide between these five games and I only have enough money for one.

xboxteen
11-05-2003, 10:43 PM
Rainbow Six 3 , or crimson skies. but Rainbow Six 3 is better

lax_defense
11-05-2003, 11:47 PM
Thanks. thats what I was leaning towards. Either that or CS.

MerimacHamwich
11-06-2003, 12:27 AM
Haven't played Counterstrike or Project Gotham yet, ofcourse. However, I pretty much hated Crimson Skies. Single player was alright, got boring to me though.

I LOVE Rainbow Six 3 though. The game is great. By far my favorite XBox Live game to date. No competition. The single player is CRAZY too. The inclusion of Fonics made this game an instant classic. You can never get enough of shouting at your guys to breach doors.

:cheers:

l Maximus l
11-06-2003, 12:51 AM
While R6:3 is a bad ass game, it's tough for this west coaster to compete with people on an East Coast server. It's not choppy, however, I have roughly a full second delay...and that makes it frusterating when you have to shoot dead on to kill someone on the game.

I love the game and it is by far my favorite XBL experience to date...but, it has to be on a good server, otherwise, it's not too much fun.

I chose Project Gotham 2 only because I loved the first one and thinking about it on XBL is going to be huge. Instead of 3 cities, you're in 10 and instead of roughly 15 cars, you'll have over 100. Should be bad ass!