PDA

View Full Version : DoA3 Costume Help, Max I need you!!

1337h4x
12-27-2001, 11:54 AM
I do sparring excersice mode or whatever and do all the moves, I have done it with Hatye and Zack and completed all the moves and nothing new. And some of the moves are in red and I cannot select them from the command menu, please help me.

VAN
12-27-2001, 12:08 PM
Quit trying to drag Max away from his beer to answer your silly questions. :D

Since I am here, I'll see if I can be of any assistence.......

As far as I know, the only *known* additional costumes belong to Zack and Ein. To unlock the 3rd costume for Zack, you must defeat 20 opponents in Survival Mode. (no simple task there)

In order to unlock Eins 3rd costume--assuming you have unlocked Ein--you must complete the Time Attack Mode in 6 minutes or less.

At this point, no other special costumes have been announced--that I know of. Only for Ein and Zack.

HTH

JJaX
12-27-2001, 12:26 PM
Complete kasumis Exercise for a nice school girl outfit. YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAWWW!

1337h4x
12-27-2001, 12:32 PM
I got Eins and the girls but **** Zacks **** is HIZARD!!!

JAC
12-27-2001, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I got Kasumi's and Ein's over the weekend, but haven't had a chance to try for Zack's alien deal. I bet it'll be hard as hell. I heard that part 2 on PS2 had many extra outfits. I really hope we can get more than these 3 some day. :/

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by VAN
Quit trying to drag Max away from his beer to answer your silly questions. :D

Since I am here, I'll see if I can be of any assistence.......

As far as I know, the only *known* additional costumes belong to Zack and Ein. To unlock the 3rd costume for Zack, you must defeat 20 opponents in Survival Mode. (no simple task there)

In order to unlock Eins 3rd costume--assuming you have unlocked Ein--you must complete the Time Attack Mode in 6 minutes or less.

At this point, no other special costumes have been announced--that I know of. Only for Ein and Zack.

HTH

Van pretty much summed this one up. And you aint lieing either kid! Zacks 3rd costume unlocking is the hardest in gaming history for a simple outfit! I wonder what it looks like since I cant get past 15 people in survival mode.
Anyone complete Zacks 3rd costume unlocking yet?

JJaX
12-27-2001, 02:45 PM
That dumb ass antenna thing crap.

Whisper
12-27-2001, 03:26 PM
theres a spider sitting on the "f1" key of my keyboard... ive poked him with a pencil twice now... he runs then comes back to sit on the same key... darn... i never should have named him Boris...

anyway, my question was *as Boris moves over a bit, between "f4" and "f5"*

how do you unlock Ein? *as Boris moves on to "f8*

1337h4x
12-27-2001, 04:00 PM
Beat story mode with all people then do Survival with Hayute and type your name as EIN (all caps)

I got to 17 on Zacks survival a GREAT TIP: The food gives you health, the jewelery dont the cheery gives you full, pinapple a portion, thats all I have had time to notice. PEACE

Snoopy7548
12-28-2001, 01:32 PM
yea, but is hard picking up the food while trying to fight. and after a little while the food disappears.

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 02:08 PM
Kick hem and run backwards, try to get to it before the other charecter jumps down

WhiteWynter
12-28-2001, 08:34 PM
knock your oppoent down, and hit them while they're down and items pop outta em, cherries, porkstikkers, diamonds everything basic, you can repeatedly do it too! i've gotten like 7-9 itens from one downing hahaha

XboXGangsta
12-28-2001, 11:08 PM
so knock them down on the ground and press down punch and items come out even if they arent dead??

WhiteWynter
12-29-2001, 12:51 AM
yea if you quick with the fingers you can kill them with the same move, knocking out a grip of items.

Ninja Scroll
12-29-2001, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by WhiteWynter
yea if you quick with the fingers you can kill them with the same move, knocking out a grip of items.

Okay, okay, okay,... enough DOA3 question for a second ya'll!
I hottest question is one for WhiteWynter! I jsut gotta know one thing, is that you in that pic under your username?
If so I gots to know where is orange county!? lol!