PDA

View Full Version : Xbox sale at Virgin Atantic in SF!!

stevelee
12-27-2001, 03:31 PM
Hi,

I know this is late, but my friends told me of the great deals at the Virgin Atantic Store in SF.

Up until Christmas eve, people were able to buy the Xbox, and all the games, etc for 30% off if they used a Amex Blue Card. Apparently, everything in the store was 30% off--including PS2 and Game Cube]

In addition, people yesterday (12-26-01) were able to use discount coupons and their Amex Cards Blue cards to get 30% and also $25 off the regular price of everything in the store.

I was told that the 30% off discount is over, but the special coupons can still be used until feb or march. (the coupons were given out for people puchasing items over $50). So its its still possuble to get the Xbox for $25 off the retail price--assuming they are in stock.

Just wanted to pass this along.

Frostberg
12-28-2001, 10:46 AM
Thanks, I heard Hugh_Jass say the same thing, but its interesting to wonder how many people bought Xboxes for $210 and sold them for $350 on ebay! Quite a nice profit! Its even nice if you sold it for its retail value...or if you dont sell your XBox online you can get an Xbox and THREE games for like $300 (games are 30% off too) Thats pretty **** nice...Considering I got the same thing for $200 more!