PDA

View Full Version : Just got GTA Double Pack

SnoochyBoochy
11-07-2003, 10:34 AM
Amazing!!! I'm going to be playing this all day and all night! I know there are already a million threads about this game but I thought I'd just express my excitment! 72 dollars canadian.. sheesh... Ah well... Back to the game!

LiquidX
11-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Im gettin this game today or tomorrow. I cant wait!

Chaotic
11-07-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by SnoochyBoochy
I know there are already a million threads about this game

You couldn't have said it any better :o

BORNGD
11-07-2003, 01:17 PM
oh man, SOOO MANY THREADS ABOUT THIS!!!!:o

VenoM
11-07-2003, 01:25 PM
yea whats up with all the threads....i dont understand the fascination with this crappy game...game is so overhyped its not even funny its sad...i just dont get it :confused:

Kortiz
11-07-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by BORNGD
oh man, SOOO MANY THREADS ABOUT THIS!!!!:o

think it will ever match the amount of threads there were asking if gta would make it to the xbox?

XboxGamers
11-07-2003, 01:55 PM
I bought the GTA pack and having a BLAST! The night life in Vice City owns!

It's fun as hell using a scooter! I'm playing this baby in 480p. Here's a picture I took. :D

http://ourworld.cs.com/XboxRox733/myhomepage/samsung+lcd+tv+vice+city.jpg

Chumley
11-07-2003, 02:00 PM
ahh... nice pic man, looks good... I'm content w/ the pc version's though... but i would like to try it w/ the controller... hows the aiming?

XboxGamers
11-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Chumley
ahh... nice pic man, looks good... I'm content w/ the pc version's though... but i would like to try it w/ the controller... hows the aiming?

If I'm not using the auto-aimig, I'll miss like hell. LOL!!

Uchiha Sasuke
11-07-2003, 02:29 PM
OMG this is so funny. All you people who said it was crap when it was a ps2 exclusive now love the hell outta it because its on xbox. Fanboys really make me sad. You people gotta realize that just because a games on system you don't own doesn't make it crap.

BORNGD
11-07-2003, 03:00 PM
I dont know which of these quotes are better...

"OMG this is so funny. All you people who said it was crap when it was a ps2 exclusive now love the hell outta it because its on xbox. Fanboys really make me sad. You people gotta realize that just because a games on system you don't own doesn't make it crap." -Substance Snake

or

"think it will ever match the amount of threads there were asking if gta would make it to the xbox?" -Fosho

oh and Fosho...i think it will be close, but when people were asking if it would make it to the xbox, there were a TON of those posts. I was surprised the mod's didnt ban/take down some of them

cheedoh
11-07-2003, 06:19 PM
weeee?

shapoopy
11-07-2003, 07:41 PM
I don't think threads are counted as SITE PARTICIPATION if their are threads on da god damn game. sh*t man we need more off topic threads.

TuffEagle88
11-08-2003, 11:02 AM
man that pic looks great. They really fixed up the graphics didn't they.:D

SnoochyBoochy
11-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by shapoopy
I don't think threads are counted as SITE PARTICIPATION if their are threads on da god damn game. sh*t man we need more off topic threads.

I've already won a contest, cry about it. I don't participate on the site to win a prize, I participate because I enjoy it.

X-Fan
11-08-2003, 11:50 AM

I've already won a contest, cry about it. I don't participate on the site to win a prize, I participate because I enjoy it.
exactly i am sick of all these ppl acting like asswipes accusing everyone of spamming just to win a god damn contest.

xXx-Tricky-xXx
11-08-2003, 12:26 PM
err venom ur annoying
all u do is game bash every game that u dont like
i bet most u never even played so stfu
about every forum that is abaout a game u post it sucks balls or something
i wish they would ban you
your so ***

BananaMan
11-08-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by xXx-Tricky-xXx
err venom ur annoying
your so ***

mods i get a strike for saying that word to someone yet he doesn't?:confused:

VenoM
11-08-2003, 03:43 PM
err venom ur annoying
your so ***

noob..i have no idea what the hell your talking about...you must have me confused with some other person...please show me proof where i bash every game i dont like and show me where i said a specific game "sucks balls" cause ive never used those words...and last time i checked you cant get banned for bashing a game you dont like,sorry......and your alittle to young to play these games...do your parents know your playing these type of games?

shapoopy
11-08-2003, 03:51 PM

same with me but I'm not bashin you I'm just sayin that there are already threads about this and all u have to do is post in them.:cheers:

SniperPete
11-08-2003, 08:02 PM
i wanna get that sooooo bad

shapoopy
11-08-2003, 11:13 PM
so blsck weenie what were da last 2 posts 2 mean. and I'd suggest usin the edit button from previous expereince u want to

Casper
11-09-2003, 10:38 AM
err venom ur annoying
your so ***

If you don't like his opinions on games, then put him on your ignore list. But if you want to keep up this crap, then you'll start getting strikes.

Bananaman - don't lie - you're post was way worse, at least his stuff hit the censors.

I'm closing this and gonna do something about the 3 million other GTA vs. True Crime threads