PDA

View Full Version : is it true about gamestop

salad123
11-07-2003, 02:35 PM
is it true that u can bring 3 used xbox games to gamestop and trade for a new one?
someone please tell me

Chumley
11-07-2003, 02:55 PM
I believe this is true...

BORNGD
11-07-2003, 02:56 PM
call them and find out. I have heard this is true but only at CERTAIN participaiting stores

salad123
11-07-2003, 03:24 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!, god. what a bust, i had my hopes up.

MerimacHamwich
11-07-2003, 03:35 PM
Why would you trade three games for one anyhow? That's a HUGE rip off.

ColdStone
11-07-2003, 03:38 PM
Well not really. If you have three sucky games to trade for a great game. I dont call that a rip off.

Now, if you were the one who got all 3 sucky games, then I would call that a rip off. Ask and review before you buy!

VenoM
11-07-2003, 03:42 PM
it depends how much trade credit they'll give ya for a certain game.....i remember i wanted to trade in pgr and thps2x on the first day xbox launched (the games came with my xbox bundle) these games were brand new sealed and all they would offer me was 20 bucks a piece...for 2 games that just had came out and were still sealed...trading in those 2 games wouldnt of even gotten me a new game priced at 50...what sucks is if i were that stupid to had trade them in for 40 bucks credit they would of turned around and sold them for 50 each since they were sealed....and i remember another time i had about 3 games to trade and all they would of been willing to give me was about 15 bucks trade in credit for all 3 games....bastages like to rob people....i would never trade in games to eb or gamestop....what i use is the trade forums here at xba or http://www.rvgnet.net/ which has a hell of alot better trade in credit per game then gamestop or eb....i have done many deals with rvgnet.net great place especially if ya have a bunch of old snes, n64 games lying around...they give decent credit for those which is what i use to get games :D

Ito
11-07-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Why would you trade three games for one anyhow? That's a HUGE rip off.

I wouldnt mind trading 3 old games that I dont play any more for a new one..

Chumley
11-07-2003, 05:12 PM
Yeah.. I see nothing wrong w/ 3 old games for 1 great game...