PDA

View Full Version : Movie related games..

Madhattr
11-07-2003, 07:02 PM
I myself waited for starship troopers the movie to come out for like a year. I think it would make a good game if done properly. I mean you could fly the planes defend out posts and kill thousands of those huge bugs! and cmon who doesnt want to fire a tactical nuke at one of those giant blue bugs that shoot spawn out of thier ass? Post other movies you think should be made into games, or just thoughts on my great starship troopers game :D

shapoopy
11-07-2003, 07:44 PM
kung pow the game would be so crappy and stupid nothin like the movie( one of the best ever) but it'd be funny and entertaining or I'd say.................................. scar face maybe like da game Mafia

skorp
11-08-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Madhattr
I myself waited for starship troopers the movie to come out for like a year. I think it would make a good game if done properly. I mean you could fly the planes defend out posts and kill thousands of those huge bugs! and cmon who doesnt want to fire a tactical nuke at one of those giant blue bugs that shoot spawn out of thier ass? Post other movies you think should be made into games, or just thoughts on my great starship troopers game :D

hehee... The game is already out! Its called Halo! They just added Master Chief for eveyone to control.... j/k :D

The marines and the concept does look like the movie...

BunnyRabbit
11-08-2003, 01:13 AM
That is so true man. Starship Troopers would make one of the most excellent first person shooter games. It could be scary. Swarms of those things...killing OMG...dude ima write to OXM andtell them to mention that to a higher authority..

:o <---thought just made me cream my pants...LoL

Madhattr
11-08-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
That is so true man. Starship Troopers would make one of the most excellent first person shooter games. It could be scary. Swarms of those things...killing OMG...dude ima write to OXM andtell them to mention that to a higher authority..

:o &lt;---thought just made me cream my pants...LoL

wooooo if it takes off can you get them to name one of the colonists that gets brutally murdered after me???? one thing i never understood about the movie was why was there no tanks? im talkin huge bug squishin tanks...

Cottrau
11-08-2003, 03:38 PM
you know, conversely. Halo would make a great movie.... they'd need like... i dunno some big buff guy to play Master Chief... i'll go make this another thread, because i think it'll make an interesting topic...