PDA

View Full Version : will I be able to use my computer moniter?

monk1
06-30-2001, 11:10 AM
will I be able to use the moniter or is the Tv the only display devise?

dances with broom sticks
06-30-2001, 11:35 AM
no idea... i would hope u can use both the tv and moniter. it would help alot for a lan xbox party... easier carring a moniter and xbox then tv and xbox

eric28
06-30-2001, 01:02 PM
The Dreamcast could hook up to a computer monitor and it brought the dreamcast to LIFE!!! Every since then, I hate playing games on a TV. I bought the PS2 in hopes that they could do the same thing and sony has never come out with the adapter. The Gamecube looks like it will have one but as for the XBOX, I have not seen anything. If they do not, then I will not buy the XBOX.

dances with broom sticks
06-30-2001, 07:40 PM
is there that big of a difference on the moniter and tv? i mean... i dont find anything wrong with the tv screen but then again i havent played dreamcast on a moniter

Lioness
06-30-2001, 07:50 PM
...They'll find a way to play X-Box on a monitor if they know what's good for 'em.Besides,I'm sure SOMEONE must've requested it...

Aaron
06-30-2001, 08:48 PM
its got built in vga support. All you need to purchase is the cable.

eric28
07-01-2001, 09:03 AM
Using the computer monitor make the games look arcade perfect. In fact all the games in the arcade use those type of displays. The colors are much brighter and crisper. Consoles today are "arcade perfect", but when playing on a TV, the games look kinda foggy and flat. If the XBOX has built in VGA support then the XBOX will blow everything out of the water. More and more people have access to computer monitors these days and once they plug in, they will awe struck!