PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden Preview

Shadow20002
11-07-2003, 10:12 PM
15 years ago, Tecmo brought us Ninja Gaiden – the side scrolling action fest featuring Ryu Hayabusa, the “Ryuken” wielding ninja set out to avenge his slain father. This would become the base storyline that would spawn out towards three episodes worth of games, involving Ryu in climactic battles with gangs, and forms of demons that would determine the fate of the world. The original games should be respectfully noted as episodes. After all, Ninja Gaiden was one of the first to feature cinematic scenes between levels which would unfold the story. Other cases to note would be the immense success it enjoyed in the coin-op circuit, along with being dubbed by many to be one of the greatest Nintendo games of all-time, for any genre.

Source@ (http://www.anifactor.com/article/?newsID=369)

BunnyRabbit
11-07-2003, 11:30 PM
This game looks so awesome. I wanna get it like first thing it comes out, which by the way it does come out like the 14th or something right? Well when I think about it I actually have to get it on christmas:( ...but ill get it:D

Who else is lookin forward to this?

Shorezy
11-08-2003, 12:11 AM
I think it looks great! Great source shadow! But yeah, looks like fun gameplay and a fun storyline. Great history and future i'd say :)

Rexbitz
11-08-2003, 12:51 AM
Yes, I am seeing this game everywhere I go, I just hope this game plays well just as it looks well. No doubt, it might be one of the best games we ever play!

Quidditch_King
11-08-2003, 02:43 AM
I would have to agree with you guys . Ninja Gaidan looks phenomenal. The graphics are stellar, and the game play will hopefully be even better. Lets hope Box can wield its magic into another game. Definitely one of my future buys.

mattgame
11-08-2003, 09:52 AM
They say that the gameplay is gonna be pretty challenging. I can't wait.