PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to get through the Russian Spa in True Crime?

WynnFire
11-08-2003, 01:09 AM
Never mind, I got it! For some reason I can't delete this post.

No need responding! Thank You.

Ugunnalose
11-08-2003, 02:39 AM
is this game any good?

StudioAlex
11-08-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by duschbag
is this game any good?

Yes. It plays a lot like GTA, except without as much freedom on the city map. However, the shooting sequences are a complete gas to play and much more fun than any shootout I encountered in GTA.

Xtreme Munky
11-08-2003, 09:48 AM
True Crime, IMO, is GTA marries Max Payne. It has a lot of elements from Max Payne in there (bullet time on occasion when you're getting shot at). But it's not even close to being able to compete with GTA.

WynnFire
11-08-2003, 10:02 PM
I'm having a lot of fun with it. Except some fights are a little overwhelming. I have been killed about 3 times in fights that didn't include shootouts. My main problem with it is the pop ups, glitch's and the soundtrack option being so hard. I was trying to bust a guy after I hit his car's fuel tank and it blew up and flipped over. He got out, ran to my vehicle and I hit him from behind and he ended up being a statue in the ground and froze my car with him. His feet disappeared and he was in the cement. I shot him many many times and nothing happend and I couldn't get into the car. Nick kept saying that he forgot his keys or something. Plus I went to bust a stripper and as I was about to cuff her, she was ran over by a civilian and died but stayed dead floating in the air.

Overall, I've had a blast playing the game. I don't think I will buy it though, or at least not yet. I'm hooked on Rainbow Six III and Crimnson Skies.