PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Review: Mad Dash Racing

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-27-2001, 07:32 PM
I was extremely bored today so I took a ride down to good ol' Blockbuster video to pick up an x-box game for my playing pleasure. When I got there, all they had left was Mad Dash Racing in the x-box section. I was bored so I was like "what the hell", its only 5 bucks to rent. I took it home, popped it in the x-box and began playing. 10 minutes into the game...I was bored again. I must say that this is the MOST horrible game I have ever played in my life. This game is pointless, and not fun at all. Crash Team Racing (which was also a piece of crap), was better than this game. This game looks like an early PS1 release, it does NOT take any advantage of the x-box capabilites. The people who thought of this game should be shot. DONT EVER BUY OR RENT THIS GAME EVER!!!

I give it a 0 out of 10.

waste of $5 :(

XboXGangsta
12-27-2001, 08:11 PM
very exclusive LOL!! Thanks for the tip man...kinda like Obi Wan, it SUCKS (I rented it and returned it the same day)

Plewis
12-27-2001, 09:00 PM
when i looked at it, it looked like diddy kong racing

Hugh_Jass
12-27-2001, 09:55 PM
Ten minutes, huh? It doesn't sound like you gave the game much of a chance.

I got this game for Christmas and I like it. I've only put a couple of hours into it so far as I only play it when I need a break from Azurik.

xBoXGaMeR2002
12-28-2001, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Ten minutes, huh? It doesn't sound like you gave the game much of a chance.

I got this game for Christmas and I like it. I've only put a couple of hours into it so far as I only play it when I need a break from Azurik.

no, i said i was bored 10 minutes into it. I played it for a couple of hours just cause there was nothing else to do. I didn't like it though.

JAC
12-28-2001, 10:19 AM
That was my 4th game that I bought. I didn't like Mad Dash Racing at all either. The good thing about EB is that I was able to return it the next day. The only thing that I found interesting about that game was when you pick the girl with the wrench she grinds on it like she's in heat! lol yummy! :D