PDA

View Full Version : 2 Legacy of Kain: Defiance Comic Book Preview Pages

Shadow20002
11-08-2003, 12:25 PM
The next chapter in the epic Legacy of Kain series is a cutting-edge action/adventure game featuring more action then ever before. Take control of two powerful and highly evolved vampires: Kain, an all-powerful demigod, and Raziel, a demonic angel of death. Each equipped with a legendary sword, Kain & Raziel must battle through a world loaded with conflict and intrigue as they attempt to unravel their destinies and defeat the dark forces that seek to condemn their world to eternal damnation.

Source@ (http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=840&password=&page=)

Cottrau
11-08-2003, 03:31 PM
i've been looking around... i really don't understand the plot of this game... can anyone explain it? and where is it in relation to the other SR gameS?

Quidditch_King
11-08-2003, 08:10 PM
Yeah, I would like info too.

Also, I was wondering if there are any other kain games for the Box. Whenever i read about this game, I always pick up on the word, "installment." meaning, and i just might be wrong here but, that there is more than one Legecy of Kain game. I know that there is a "Soul Reaver" game but they never made it for xbox, is that correct?

Cottrau
11-08-2003, 08:29 PM
Soul Reaver 2 i believe came out for the Xbox, but i never got it.. i either sold my xbox right when it came out or before it.... I played and nearly beat Soul Reaver on Dreamcast, and it was one of the most exciting games I had ever played.

The whole deal about you can't die, and you're whole purpose is to get revenge on this guy... mostly the you can't die part.. that's just badass.

Plus the beginnign was tight as shlt.... best opening cut scene of any game .. ever... period.

RagunCajun
11-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Soul Reaver(SR) came out for the ps and dreamcast, maybe the pc, not sure. SR2 came out for the ps2 and pc. I never played the Blood Omen series but im a die hard fan of the Soul Reaver series. I'm working on beating SR2 now. To explain the entire story would take pages and pages worth. Best way is to do a search or actualy play the games and beat em. The SR series has the best story lines i've seen in a video game to this day.:cheers:

[_Da_]_AnSw3r_
11-24-2003, 04:59 PM
hdahd