PDA

View Full Version : I got 2 questions for ya!

Rusted Gundam
12-27-2001, 07:43 PM
How can I tell if my T.V. is capable of High Definition Video.

Also in Halo are there any multi-player levels were you control airships? I havent found one, and Im going over my friends tommorow and I really wanted to blast thier asses together in a dog fight ;-)

BTW TO EVERYONE WHO CANT DECICDE ABOUT GCUBe or X-Box.
I traded my GCube I got for X-mas and my dad (he wanted the X-Box) paid for the rest. I am the happiest person alive. Mario can kiss my ass! Oh wait he cant.. Hes to much of a kid to know what ass means!!!!

SciFi
12-27-2001, 07:49 PM
1) donno how to explain it...but it has to do with the socets
price is a good indication though:D
2) You can use ghosts for that but I did notice a ship-to-ship conbat level... try that

Rusted Gundam
12-27-2001, 07:54 PM
Nah.. that level is just 2 ships next to each other and you fire from one to the other. So, I need more sockets besides the red,yellow,white sockets? My TV is 27inch sharp

DBXNY
12-27-2001, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher
Nah.. that level is just 2 ships next to each other and you fire from one to the other. So, I need more sockets besides the red,yellow,white sockets? My TV is 27inch sharp

Mad, your TV isn't High Definition capable. The smallest size HDTV sharp makes is a 34" Direct View Set.

DB:)

Rusted Gundam
12-27-2001, 08:18 PM
Great, Just Great.. Is HDTV any better?

I must sacrafice more cows with bluespots to the underlord for money ;0()

DBXNY
12-27-2001, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher
Is HDTV any better?

Oh yeah! Most people think Halo looks great on a standard TV, I agree. But it looks really awesome in 480p on a digital TV.

Even more impressive is DOA3, Oddworld: Munch's Oddessey, and Project Gotham Racing in 480p.

Defuse
12-27-2001, 09:07 PM
If you have enough money to fork up for a HDTV. But you can just get there by a small step, does you tv has a S-Video input?