PDA

View Full Version : GTA DP Bug

BananaMan
11-08-2003, 07:36 PM
this is the craziest damn thing i've ever seen i had two stars in the middle of a mission ok so i hop into a van and i take off real fast and the dude that was drivin got out and his passenger did but we took off so fast that the dude got back in the driver seat. Then we was like in his lap or he was in ours and he drove the whole time then the cops pushed us over and he got out. then we still wasn't in the van the cops couldn't open the door and we couldn't drive. we was like invisible but then when you hit y he suddenly appears and comes out. funniest damn bug i've seen because the dude drove us all over town haha!:rofl:

AlphaCigara
11-08-2003, 08:12 PM
a bug i've had in vc.... i was running straight towards a bridge, and for some reason i went INTO the bridge. i ran back, and i was out of it and everything went on as normal...

ps banana man love the tila sig :)

BananaMan
11-08-2003, 09:27 PM
yup she's bad ass

Third Eye
11-09-2003, 05:36 AM
Glitches are what make a game fun lol. I was playing it today when I noticed my car was taking no damage. So I got curious and started banging into everything and everyone, sure enough my car took no damage at all. 30 minutes later still no damage heh. This was with no cheat, as I have been to lazy to look em up.

wbio
11-09-2003, 10:25 AM
this was a glitch in the ps2 VC original version as well, you don't have control of the car, they do the driving, it's funny to do, me and my friend spent hours doing glitches in VC. lol

BananaMan
11-09-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Third Eye
Glitches are what make a game fun lol. I was playing it today when I noticed my car was taking no damage. So I got curious and started banging into everything and everyone, sure enough my car took no damage at all. 30 minutes later still no damage heh. This was with no cheat, as I have been to lazy to look em up.

that happened to me too i was in the jeep type thing that has 4x4 on the back. And i went all over town for about an hour hitting everything and never took any damage til eventually i flipped, haha.:D