PDA

View Full Version : Please Answer Quickly!

odksnshdywrqmcn
11-09-2003, 12:11 AM
i am going to buy a xbox game tomorrow and im looking al kotor it looks cool plz tell me if its good and if it is good why? thank you

xbox genius
11-09-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by odksnshdywrqmcn
i am going to buy a xbox game tomorrow and im looking al kotor it looks cool plz tell me if its good and if it is good why? thank you

Read the XBA reviews... for me i dont have this game... yet... but i hear this game is one of the best and a must have for rpg players

WrathfulPoppa
11-09-2003, 12:27 AM
Yes KOTOR is a good game. If you've ever played Dungeons and Dragons then just picture that in Star Wars form, real-time, with tons of possibilities. The game is a masterpiece.

P.S. Oops, I forgot to put that on your list on that older post. I'll go add it now.

Lucifer_Hawk
11-09-2003, 12:59 AM
yeah, I own this game and I wrote a review on it on this site as well. It really is a great game, but it is very hard and if you are not a big fan of rpg's, I wouldn't recommend it. It is pretty hard and can get frustrating in the end, but the action is fun, the graphics look good, and the story is very good. I could only recommend it if I knew what your tastes in games are.

X-Fan
11-09-2003, 02:09 AM
i would rather spend that money on gta dp.that games has actually taken up quite a few hours of mine.i bought it the day it came out and have been playing it since.i have beat 22 out of 73 missions in gta3 then there is vc this game really give su a bang for ur buck however if u are not a gta fan(WEIRDO!!!!:watchout: )j/k i have heard great things abt the game and if u love rpgs then this is a must have.

BunnyRabbit
11-09-2003, 02:38 AM
Yes KOTOR is a magnificent game, but you may be upset with its fighting part. You are not in complete control of attacks, and its not a smooth looking battle.

I recommend waiting for Counter Strike on Nov 18...that is if you are a multiplayer FPS fan..:p

DocHoliday78
11-09-2003, 02:39 AM
Yeah i would get kotor. You cant go wrong with that game, besides if you dont like it you can most liekly return it the same day or the next.